Megalodon
Sand$: 10,744.38
Best episode of the season last night.Really enjoyed Tyrion and Vary's conversation, oh and nice to see Cersei's other kids talk.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,227.28
This is really a fantastic story, I just finished reading the 5th book of the series and I cant wait to see it translated to the screen.

Megalodon
Here's a good video that goes into the religions of Westeros: The Old Gods, The Seven, The Drowned God, and The Lord of Light (aka R'hllor).

The Different Religions of Westeros

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,807.52
Every time I see Martin I just think that dude looks like he'll drop over soon. I have this feeling the final book won't get done. :cry: At least by him.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,807.52
jokerswild1130 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:Every time I see Martin I just think that dude looks like he'll drop over soon. I have this feeling the final book won't get done. :cry: At least by him.

Either that, or when Bo and Luke Duke are going to come in and regale their Uncle Jesse with their latest escapades.

Oh damn, thanks, now I see it.

Wonder if there's a Cooter Targarian we haven't seen yet?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Episode summary for episodes 4-10

Stannis finds his way to King's Landing before season’s end? Is Robb betrayed by a woman?

The “mysterious secret weapon,” if I don’t miss my guess, will be unveiled at the end of this weekend’s episode.

These episodes take us almost all the way to the season finale:

Episode #14: “Garden of Bones”
Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 22
Joffrey punishes Sansa for Robb’s victories, while Tyrion and Bronn scramble to temper the king’s cruelty. Catelyn entreats Stannis and Renly to forego their ambitions and unite against the Lannisters. Dany and her exhausted khalasar arrive at the gates of Qarth, a prosperous city with strong walls and rulers who greet her outside them. Tyrion coerces a queen’s man into being his eyes and ears. Arya and Gendry are taken to Harrenhal, where their lives rest in the hands of “The Mountain,” Gregor Clegane. Davos must revert to his old ways and smuggle Melisandre into a secret cove. Written by Vanessa Taylor; directed by David Petrarca.

Episode #15: “The Ghost of Harrenhal”
Debut: SUNDAY, APRIL 29
The end of the Baratheon rivalry drives Catelyn to flee and Littlefinger to act. At King’s Landing, Tyrion’s source alerts him to Joffrey’s flawed defense plan and a mysterious secret weapon. Theon sails to the Stony Shore to prove he’s worthy to be called Ironborn. In Harrenhal, Arya receives a promise from Jaqen H’ghar, one of three prisoners she saved from the Gold Cloaks. The Night’s Watch arrive at the Fist of the First Men, an ancient fortress where they hope to stem the advance of the wildling army. Written by David Benioff and D.B. Weiss; directed by David Petrarca.

Episode #16: “The Old Gods and the New”
Debut: SUNDAY, MAY 6
Theon (Alfie Allen) completes his master stroke. In King’s Landing, the Lannisters send Myrcella (Aimee Richardson) from harm’s way in the nick of time. Arya (Maisie Williams) comes face to face with a surprise visitor; Dany (Emilia Clarke) vows to take what is hers; Robb (Richard Madden) and Catelyn (Michelle Fairley) receive crucial news; Qhorin (Simon Armstrong) gives Jon (Kit Harington) a chance to prove himself. Written by Vanessa Taylor; directed by David Nutter.

Episode #17: “A Man Without Honor”
Debut: SUNDAY, MAY 13
Jaime (Nicolaj Coster-Waldau) meets a distant relative; Dany receives an invitation to the House of the Undying; Theon leads a search party; Jon loses his way in the wilderness; Cersei (Lena Headey) counsels Sansa (Sophie Turner). Written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss; directed by David Nutter.

Episode #18: “The Prince of Winterfell”
Debut: SUNDAY, MAY 20
At Winterfell, Theon receives a visitor and holds down the fort. Arya calls in her final debt with Jaqen (Tom Wlaschiha) in a way that displeases him. Robb is betrayed. Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) and Varys (Conleth Hill) find common ground. Dany ignores Jorah's (Iain Glen) advice. Stannis (Stephen Dillane) and Davos (Liam Cunningham) approach their destination, and Davos is offered a reward. Written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss; directed by Alan Taylor.

Episode #19: “Blackwater”
Debut: SUNDAY, MAY 27
Tyrion and the Lannisters fight for their lives as Stannis’ fleet assaults King’s Landing. Written by George R.R. Martin; directed by Neil Marshall

source:aintitcool

blackwater!

Megalodon
Sand$: 21,911.48
What in the... I don't even... huh?

So, thats some sort of shadow baby?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,714.50
und2006 wrote:What in the... I don't even... huh?

Magic and the supernatural start to play a much larger part.

It was purgatory.
Megalodon
tjusmc wrote:
und2006 wrote:What in the... I don't even... huh?

Magic and the supernatural start to play a much larger part.

Gotcha, that's cool. Just wasn't so much of it up until now... a bit, but not a huge part ya know?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,418.76
I like the show, season one was brilliant. But after reading the books and having watched all four episodes of season two it is clear they differ a whole lot from the books. I love the books and therefor I dont like how i.e. Margaery, Renley or Melissandre, Davos and Stannis are played in the series.
Its a really great show, dont get me wrong but I fear they are moving away to fast from the books and that I dont like. I will keep watching it but I am disappointed that they chose to get away from the original story and created one on their own.

Sotheby's Big Play Auction 2014/2015 Champion \:D/
Megalodon
cornerbackX24 wrote:I like the show, season one was brilliant. But after reading the books and having watched all four episodes of season two it is clear they differ a whole lot from the books. I love the books and therefor I dont like how i.e. Margaery, Renley or Melissandre, Davos and Stannis are played in the series.
Its a really great show, dont get me wrong but I fear they are moving away to fast from the books and that I dont like. I will keep watching it but I am disappointed that they chose to get away from the original story and created one on their own.

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/Features/Entry/Interview_with_David_Benioff_and_Dan_Weiss

I noticed that also there was an interview i read with the writers (see link) that they said the story would be changed a bit due to the amount of characters , also GRRM has been working with them on the series so i am open to the adaption. at times parts of the story were a bit on the dry side and the changes could be a way to bring the speed of the book up. example : the dragons being stolen in this episode , could lead up to Dany and the warlocks.

I loved every minute of the books and the series now has these "new" parts that i cant wait to see.

Great White Shark
jetsman2806 wrote:
cornerbackX24 wrote:I like the show, season one was brilliant. But after reading the books and having watched all four episodes of season two it is clear they differ a whole lot from the books. I love the books and therefor I dont like how i.e. Margaery, Renley or Melissandre, Davos and Stannis are played in the series.

http://www.westeros.org/GoT/Features/Entry/Interview_with_David_Benioff_and_Dan_Weiss

I noticed that also there was an interview i read with the writers (see link) that they said the story would be changed a bit due to the amount of characters , also GRRM has been working with them on the series so i am open to the adaption. at times parts of the story were a bit on the dry side and the changes could be a way to bring the speed of the book up. example : the dragons being stolen in this episode , could lead up to Dany and the warlocks.

I loved every minute of the books and the series now has these "new" parts that i cant wait to see.

So far the changes have been fine so I feel better than I did at the beginning of the season.

It was purgatory.
Megalodon
Oh Jon Snow... you should have tapped that...

I would have...

Megalodon
und2006 wrote:Oh Jon Snow... you should have tapped that...

I would have...

also i keep waiting to hear Yigrette say "you know nothing Jon Snow" :lol:

Great White Shark
jetsman2806 wrote:
und2006 wrote:Oh Jon Snow... you should have tapped that...

I would have...

also i keep waiting to hear Yigrette say "you know nothing Jon Snow" :lol:

x2

It was purgatory.