Moderatorbaiter
Posts: 24492
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005
Sand$: 6,211.34
Bleedin Green
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32845
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 65,867.75
I was gonna say MadLove, but Bleeding Green is factually correct.
_______________________________________

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 38008
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2004
Sand$: 15,327.16
It reminds me of damn-near every UGA fan I've ever met.
Great White Shark
Posts: 8259
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008
Sand$: 12,630.15
I was thinking BirdDOG
_______________________________________

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10332
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2003
Sand$: 2,139.96
How the hell does the officer know that he was 320 feet away at the time of citation?
_______________________________________

Image

I'm not totally useless... I can be used as a bad example.

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=144793
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17579
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009
Sand$: 41,760.06
I could see jdHOWLett doing something like this if someone was badmouthing his pit bulls :laughing-smiley-014:


DieHard wrote:How the hell does the officer know that he was 320 feet away at the time of citation?

Good question.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15021
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 60,591.46
:-k My pitbulls? I don't have a dog anymore, nor have I ever had a pitbull.

But lol at the HOWL part.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17579
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009
Sand$: 41,760.06
jdhowlett wrote: :-k My pitbulls? I don't have a dog anymore, nor have I ever had a pitbull.

But lol at the HOWL part.

:oops: I got my JDs mixed up, jdferguson07 has the pit bulls #-o
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15021
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 60,591.46
625james wrote:
jdhowlett wrote: :-k My pitbulls? I don't have a dog anymore, nor have I ever had a pitbull.

But lol at the HOWL part.

:oops: I got my JDs mixed up, jdferguson07 has the pit bulls #-o

I figured as much.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17579
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009
Sand$: 41,760.06
jdhowlett wrote:
625james wrote:
jdhowlett wrote: :-k My pitbulls? I don't have a dog anymore, nor have I ever had a pitbull.

But lol at the HOWL part.

:oops: I got my JDs mixed up, jdferguson07 has the pit bulls #-o

I figured as much.

I should have known, the pieces were fitting together too perfectly.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4800
Joined: Mon Sep 5, 2005
Sand$: 9,105.00
Griffimo wrote:I was gonna say MadLove, but Bleeding Green is factually correct.


awww - i'm touched you thought of me :love5:

DieHard wrote:How the hell does the officer know that he was 320 feet away at the time of citation?


Because he's an authority figure. And if an authority says so, it must be true. Just ask tjusmc.
_______________________________________

"If it doesn't make sense, it's usually not true."

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest