Playoff Picture

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,529.92
I'm a moron...I got my playoff rules crossed up with another league!

Thanks Cantebury for your *accurate* playoff scenarios! :wink:
Last edited by Phyrre56 on Wed 11.29.2006, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League Participant
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 236.00
Phyrre56 wrote:I thought I'd put together a quick playoff summary with two weeks to go. Here's how it breaks down:

The Top Seed: Nicos at 9-3 is in the driver's seat. He's already clinched a playoff spot.

The Current Leaders: Pat, Cantebury, and yours truly can all clinch playoff spots with a win this week.

Still in the Hunt: Tony, Rush, Wuntan, and the Draft Coach are all alive, but need some serious help. All of them must win out to have a shot.

Spoilers / Playing for Pride: Davlar, Keefe, Aussie Cowboy, and RatSlinger are looking to ruin someone's season. :twisted:

Best of luck to everyone. Personally, I hope Week 14 isn't completely meaningless for playoff purposes.

Actually -- there is only 1 week left to go - so week 14 isn't meaningless - its' the first playoff week.

Nicos, Cantebury, Pat & Phyree have clinched playoff spots.
Nicos and Cantebury can clinch first round byes with wins.

Draft Coach and Wuntan have inside slot for last 2 playoff spots. Win and they are in.
Tony and Rush need wins, and losses by the Coach and/or Wuntan to make it in.

Davlar,Keefe, Aussie and Ratslinger are out of the playoffs and headed for demotion. 3 of them made it up to the GWS level for just this one season, but Aussie is one of our inaugral guys. It was a good run and I enjoyed competing in the same division with him, lots of good games over the years.

Showcase Leagues
Career record 37-13-2, playoffs 2-4-0. Getting closer in the playoffs
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,529.92
I concur...it's a shame to see Aussie go. From what I've seen, he'll be back before too long.

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League Participant