I give up...

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,531.46
There's nothing wrong with my team. I have a respectable 4th highest points scored.

I can't help it that my opponents are averaging nearly 140 points against me (league average: 110). Or that wuntan is probably going to put up 200+ this week.

I can't do anything about it, so I'm just going to come to terms with it. Fate has given me the finger this year, and I'll toil in the Whale Shark league next year knowing that none of this is my fault.

Thank you, and goodnight. I look forward to watching your team scoring the most points you'll score all year against me...

Sincerely,
Phyrre56

PS - Why doesn't anyone talk about this league anymore? We deserve to be contracted...

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League
2-time Whale Shark League
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 335.50
Now you know your past winnings are just luck. :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,747.18
There isn't much to say - injuries has sapped a bunch of teams :?
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,531.46
I don't think my team is bad (it's mediocre) or screwed by injuries (only Deuce, who was not a huge part of my plan). I have a decent points total. I have one of the strongest RBs in the league. Or more accurately, a pair of roster spots that adds up to one of the strongest RBs in the league.

I like to call him Joston Addeith. 8)

I'm the Cleveland Browns. I need to put up tons of points just to have a fighting chance this year.

Nicos has the best of both worlds! He's leading in points by 6 over the next closest, and in points against by 12. That's downright dominant. In a league with a lot of mediocre records, he's virtually punched his ticket to the playoffs already.

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League
2-time Whale Shark League
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,281.60
I have no idea how my sorry arse team is 5-2...but my pick of Ronnie Brown at 11 did not look so bad thru 6 1/2 weeks...but now with him lost I fear I may be done.....my QB has been a surprise and I have no idea if he can keep up the stats...my RB's are patchwork at best now, my WR's are hurt or underachieving, I foret who my TE is, and K and D are just that!!!!!

5-2 will soon be 5-8!!!!!!

by 2GZ.