Keefe timed out?

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,529.92
Looks like Keefe went over 12 hours this morning, and he's up again. Shouldn't he be on autopick now?

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League Participant
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,891.84
Phyrre56 wrote:Looks like Keefe went over 12 hours this morning, and he's up again. Shouldn't he be on autopick now?

Oops, when I last looked last night he was on, and this morning he was on, and I did not notice he went from one pick to the next. You are correct.

aka Vee's Doghouse
Staff Writer, FantasySharks.com
Shark Leagues Commish, Retired
Offensive Coordinator, FantasySharks HAFAX, Retired
2004, 2008 & 2011 Great White Shark League Site Champion

Pat had god-like abilities apparently - OilersNut
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,157.60
Why am I on auto pick? I missed one pick because I went out of town for the night. I apologize and will never leave my computer again. What a bunch of crap. At least PM me and ask me before making such a decision. Thanks for a D that I do not want.
Great White Shark
Keefe wrote:Why am I on auto pick? I missed one pick because I went out of town for the night. I apologize and will never leave my computer again. What a bunch of crap. At least PM me and ask me before making such a decision. Thanks for a D that I do not want.

With all due respect, you answered your own question. The rules clearly state that if you miss one pick you go on permanent auto, as has been announced and re-announced thoughout the forums. It has been strictly enforced throughout the leagues and certainly could not be ignored once brought to my attention in the most watched league of them all. You can pre-draft and still control your draft. I was sorry to see it happen myself, but the rules sometimes hit even the GWS league. Once even Tony started the season without a TE due to a rules issue! I have every confidence that you can draft a solid team to go with what you have already assembled, but you will need to pre-draft.

aka Vee's Doghouse

Great White Shark
Keefe - I saw that you pre-drafted, thanks! But it looks like you maybe did not realize that it will not carry over to your following pick. Because the autodrafter would have taken the Bears for you, I took the liberty of simply repeating your pre-draft for the next round. I recommend you do that yourself each time from now on. Looks like you are pulling it together. I am truly sorry for any dissapointment you have, but it looks to me like it will all work out.

aka Vee's Doghouse

Megalodon
Sand$: 101.38
Wow. The Great White Shark League really brings out the passion and commitment in its owners. This is the zenith league of FantasySharks.com and we have multiple owners timing out. What the hell is going on?
HammerHead Shark
Seriously...kind of embarrassing. I realize everyone has a life, most have family, kids, a job, etc. but we've never had a problem before. :?

Megalodon
Sand$: 101.38
Phyrre56 wrote:Seriously...kind of embarrassing. I realize everyone has a life, most have family, kids, a job, etc. but we've never had a problem before. :?

Speaking of commitment issues, what happened to you in our 16-team roto league? You were excited to play, drafted a competitive team, even talked a little trash and then *poof* you completely disappeared on us, one month into the season. You couldn't even return a single e-mail?
HammerHead Shark
Choo, I'll send you a PM.

Great White Shark
GWS, like all, has time outs. It is just that with the one-and-done rule this year they are more noticable. Difficult to draft like this and not have an occasional issue. But yes, I would prefer we NEVER time out in our league!

aka Vee's Doghouse

Megalodon
Sand$: 16,461.20
As someone in GWS who have come closer to timing out than I would like, I apologize profusely but also understand how life can fight against our hobby.

I've had one bad day due to rental car pickup problems and today where my wallet disappeared for a few hours (long enough to pretty much cancel everything :( )

I hate when real life is unpleasant :?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,157.60
SOrry for this issue, ultimately it is my fault. Good luck to all and may the best shark win