I'm coming for you, Pat Smith!

Megalodon
Sand$: 101.38
Unfortunately, it's as if your team was constructed for this one game - you have unbelievable match-ups up and down your entire roster. To make matters worse, there is a good chance you will spank me with one of my discarded RB's. Regardless, best of luck this weekend.

- Choo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,891.84
We have been on collision course from day one. Appropriately so. If I cannot win, I have no problem with you carrying the torch of site champion. I mostly just like to do well to legitimize my awesomeness. And, once again, I have accomplished that goal.

And of course I made all my picks with the assumption I would be playing week 16 and planned the matchups you see now. MooHaHa!

You wouldn't be baiting me in an effort to get me to start Thomas over Jacobs now would you? Alhtough I am pretty sure it was Tony who cut Thomas before I picked him up. I don't see any RB on my roster you cast off. Hmmm...

:)

aka Vee's Doghouse
Staff Writer, FantasySharks.com
Shark Leagues Commish, Retired
Offensive Coordinator, FantasySharks HAFAX, Retired
2004, 2008 & 2011 Great White Shark League Site Champion

Pat had god-like abilities apparently - OilersNut
Megalodon
Sand$: 101.38
Pat_Smith wrote:You wouldn't be baiting me in an effort to get me to start Thomas over Jacobs now would you? Alhtough I am pretty sure it was Tony who cut Thomas before I picked him up. I don't see any RB on my roster you cast off. Hmmm...
:)

Ah. I was confusing my Championship roster in the Great White with my Championship roster in the Uber. *cough* I guess if I have to share the title of "morons who prematurely dumped Pierre Thomas in the landfill" with anybody, sharing it with Tony Holm is about as good as it gets.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,531.46
"Here lies Choo. He started Kurt Warner in the snow."

Congrats on the win, Pat!

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League
2-time Whale Shark League
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,891.84
Thanks! I certainly had my share of luck, which you need to win a league like this.

Thanks across the board too, to everyone. These leagues amaze me in the amount of talent, and the cooperation and general good spirit of the participants. Considering the size, I am always impressed that we don't have more problems then we do.

aka Vee's Doghouse
Staff Writer, FantasySharks.com
Shark Leagues Commish, Retired
Offensive Coordinator, FantasySharks HAFAX, Retired
2004, 2008 & 2011 Great White Shark League Site Champion

Pat had god-like abilities apparently - OilersNut
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,087.00
I still chuckle that my sorry team with the lowest total points made the playoffs :lol: