Draft Commentary

Megalodon
Sand$: 29,714.80
Good draft all. I'm pretty happy with all the teams, really. I think there are a lot of competitive rosters out there.

If pressed, I will pick Tony Holm's team as the best.
Megalodon
Sand$: 30,809.70
Agenda42 wrote:Good draft all. I'm pretty happy with all the teams, really. I think there are a lot of competitive rosters out there.

:lol: :lol:

Please donate as I prepare to ride in Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads 2020
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/si ... XY_TYPE=20
Megalodon
Sand$: 9,740.74
Agenda42 wrote:

How exciting, I play him first!

0-1 here I come :lol:
Megalodon
OilersNut wrote:
Agenda42 wrote:

How exciting, I play him first!

0-1 here I come :lol:

Playing him first is a good thing, because he's got Lynch at RB2. :)
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 99.00
I agree with all of the posters. This was a very well done draft by all 12 owners. I don't see anyone right now running away with the league. All of us have strengths, weaknesses and risks that we took in one pick or another. Every week should be a battle.

The funny thing is....with all of the abuse we were throwing its way, the Draft Coach may be a hard team to beat this year. Obvious weakness at RB, but if one or two injuries happen...look out! Coach is my first game this year...hmm.

On balance, everyone had a good draft. This year should be a lot of fun.

2004 Caribbean Whale (Champion)
2005 Great White
2006 Indian Whale
2008 Great White
2009 Great White
2010 Whale Shark 1
2011 Great White
2012 Great White
2013 Whale Shark 1
Administrator
Sand$: 10,583.54
A lot of Coach grumblings this year but it did go 3-0 (W in all three showcase leagues) and had high score of the week in Great White. Just saying. The folks calling for it's head may have been a little premature? It could still finish 1-13 but a good start for it.
Megalodon
Well, just like it looked after the draft, the league was very competitive. 7 teams finished within a game of .500. The ones who didn't had pretty good excuses.

Among the strong teams this season was the FSDC, who may have had an oddball draft strategy, but it took good players. It struck it rich with a not-really-a-surprise surprise Addai pick, and then was able to scrounge up an RB2 most weeks through an...ahem...unconventional McGahee/McCoy/McClain/Maroney "MMMM" backfield. This never looked remotely safe, but it held together well enough to let the DC's early stud picks do their work.