MFL hates my team

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,529.92
This is a very long-winded way to write: "Phyrre56 does not draft based entirely on ADP." Half of my "bad grade" was based on the Mendenhall pick. His ADP according to the site is 15. My 2nd pick was #17, meaning I took him exactly where I had to if I wanted to get him!

Coach Phyrre56 had a poor draft in the recent 2010 FantasySharks Great White Shark League draft. The franchise came away feeling dejected about their bottom grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Phyrre56 made their best pick of the draft in round 10, selecting Vincent Jackson with the 113rd pick of the draft, as compared to the 59th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He needs to bulk-up in the off-season," Phyrre56's coach said.

Phyrre56 has the dubious distinction of making the worst pick of the entire draft, selecting Rashard Mendenhall in round 1 with the 8th pick of the draft, long before the 15th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," Phyrre56's coach said.

Starting in week 8, Phyrre56 won't be able to submit a full lineup, due to having 1 defensive team on bye.

After such a pathetic draft grade, the coach is motivated to prove to the league that their picks will overachieve and bring home the trophy.

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League Participant
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,461.20
Phyrre56 wrote:This is a very long-winded way to write: "Phyrre56 does not draft based entirely on ADP." Half of my "bad grade" was based on the Mendenhall pick. His ADP according to the site is 15. My 2nd pick was #17, meaning I took him exactly where I had to if I wanted to get him!

Coach Phyrre56 had a poor draft in the recent 2010 FantasySharks Great White Shark League draft. The franchise came away feeling dejected about their bottom grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Phyrre56 made their best pick of the draft in round 10, selecting Vincent Jackson with the 113rd pick of the draft, as compared to the 59th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He needs to bulk-up in the off-season," Phyrre56's coach said.

Phyrre56 has the dubious distinction of making the worst pick of the entire draft, selecting Rashard Mendenhall in round 1 with the 8th pick of the draft, long before the 15th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," Phyrre56's coach said.

Starting in week 8, Phyrre56 won't be able to submit a full lineup, due to having 1 defensive team on bye.

After such a pathetic draft grade, the coach is motivated to prove to the league that their picks will overachieve and bring home the trophy.

It uses simple logic and the logic doesn't include reaching.

Although after last year, I'm convinced that being told by this you had a bad draft probably means you actually didn't.

Should be a fun season 8)
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,529.92
I agree it's not something to be taken seriously, but I still think the programming is off. Mendenhall at 1.08 is not a reach in a 12 team league. You can only reach on players that are expected to be available the next time you pick. That's the kind of reaching that's bad because you can get a better player now AND the guy you want later. The kind of reaching demonstrated here is just my preference for Mendenhall over other players that also probably won't be available with my next pick. It can only be judged in hindsight, there's nothing "wrong" about it from a strategy standpoint.

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League Participant
Megalodon
Oh my! I just looked at this and apparently MFL "loves" my team.

That may be the kiss of death :lol:
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 74.00
Hey guys, what am i missing. Where are these grades at? :?:

Is The Juice Worth The Squeeze
Megalodon
nicos28 wrote:Hey guys, what am i missing. Where are these grades at? :?:

Draft Recap at top of Draft report is MFL's simple one

Other versions on your team page