Megalodon
Sand$: 43,840.08
Shut you down Jim!

Megalodon
Phyrre56 wrote:I don't mind the free advantage, but what's with Draft Coach starting inactive Doug Martin? Somebody fall asleep at the wheel?

Wow... ummmmm... isn't the point of this to show off what the software can do?

Would have lost regardless, but cmon man!
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,792.12
und2006 wrote:Shut you down Jim!

Nice win, Zach. I left too many points on the bench.
Megalodon
Wow, I made the pickup on a TE to replace Daniels and forgot to resubmit a lineup.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,838.92
OK, I think Jamaal Charles' three points have squeaked me into the playoffs, and allowed me to avoid demotion. I'm going to bed midway through the third quarter, and I'm just hoping he doesn't somehow lose that slim lead for me. Best of luck to all.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,531.46
Can't believe I lost to a 150 even with Und2006 starting an inactive Desean Jackson! Oh well...Leveon Bell and Demarco Murray both carried their owners this year, and in GWS they met in Round 1. One of us had to go.

I don't expect anything to happen here, but just want to voice a general complaint that the MyFantasyLeague interface is dated, and it nearly cost me in the playoffs. I didn't mean to start Rashad Jennings over Andre Williams today. I was going back and forth between them all week based on the injury reports but Williams was clearly in the better position at 1pm. But I guess I messed up with the 1997-esque "check boxes next to players you want to start" MFL interface. (It didn't matter in the end, which takes away the sting.)

I play plenty of fantasy football. We all do. No other interface is like this, or at least hasn't been like this for at least 5 years. I've been in the Shark Leagues since 2003 and MFL has barely evolved over that 11 year time period. Even Yahoo which isn't great has things like buttons and very obvious visual indicators of who is starting, not to mention live projections of total scores.

As much as I love the Shark Leagues, I would really love to see the technology move into the 21st century. Back in 2003, MFL was ahead of the curve and it was a real pleasure to get to play on a premium site. Now it has fallen behind the times. :(

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League
2-time Whale Shark League
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 78.98
Umm...I didn't mean to start Josh Gordon over T.Y. Hilton?? 34 point swing knocked me out, but I guess that's why you "dance with the one that brought you". In retrospect, I guess drafting Gordon wasn't worth it. Then again, drafting RG3 and Eli as my QB's didn't help either. Good luck to those still alive and I hope to try again next year.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,838.92
Brutal day. Nice win, General. Good luck in the finals!
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,490.42
Thanks Lab. Nine points from Rodgers? Jeebus. Not much you can do when your whole lineup has a down day in the playoffs.

Great White Shark League Champion 2014, 2015
"When we play like we play when we play, nobody can beat us." -- Dennis Green