Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,792.12
Is this the year that Tony finally breaks through and wins his first site championship? [-X
Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,854.42
Not if I can help it! Excited to be back -- with Bukowski, Tony, and the Coach all soaking up slots, it's real easy to get pushed off of this tiny raft.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,531.46
It's not Tony's fault, he usually has to play in my division. :wink:

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League
2-time Whale Shark League
Blue Shark
For the third year in a row, I will be selecting first. I will definitely be playing the lottery tomorrow.

Round 1 Draft Order:
1. Jim Bukowski
2. Lab
3. Tony Holm
4. SharkAttack!!
5. Swampgirl
6. Desert Demon's
7. Phyrre56
8. where have you gone dez bryant?
9. FantasySharks Draft Coach
10. WarMonkeys
11. Junior General
12. Disturbers of the Peace

This draft order was randomly generated by the MyFantasyLeague.com site, ensuring no commissioner bias when determining your draft order.
HammerHead Shark
Gentlemen,

My selections may be a little slow this year. Please cut me some slack -- my wife is due to give birth...a few days ago, actually. We're already in overtime. If things don't progress naturally, an induction is scheduled for Tuesday. I'll do whatever I can to pre-rank but it's never that simple. As much as I love this league, keeping the draft moving is nowhere near my top priority for the next couple of weeks as any of you with kids will certainly understand.

Best of luck to all, and I promise to give it my best effort!

Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,854.42
Phyrre56 wrote:Gentlemen,

My selections may be a little slow this year. Please cut me some slack -- my wife is due to give birth...a few days ago, actually. We're already in overtime. If things don't progress naturally, an induction is scheduled for Tuesday. I'll do whatever I can to pre-rank but it's never that simple. As much as I love this league, keeping the draft moving is nowhere near my top priority for the next couple of weeks as any of you with kids will certainly understand.

Good luck! Great news.
Blue Shark
Phyrre56 wrote:Gentlemen,

Best of luck today!
Blue Shark
I must say that I'm quite please with how the draft has gone so far...

Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB
Gurley, Todd STL RB
Evans, Mike TBB WR
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR
Watkins, Sammy BUF WR
Chum
Sand$: 53.88
Nice names...but will the W's come...luck of the draw....leave them caged week 5 please.
Free TB
Blue Shark
So far, no Week 5 byes...the luck of the draw.
HammerHead Shark
So umm...did everyone else know this is a Flex league now? I feel like maybe more should have been made of this. Maybe a league-wide email? I assumed we were using the same rules that have been in place for over 10 years. I definitely wouldn't have selected Antonio Brown in the first. :?

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 78.98
Phyrre56 wrote:So umm...did everyone else know this is a Flex league now? I feel like maybe more should have been made of this. Maybe a league-wide email? I assumed we were using the same rules that have been in place for over 10 years. I definitely wouldn't have selected Antonio Brown in the first. :?

I did pick up on that a couple of days ago while reading another thread, I think. To be fair, it would have been nice to know before the draft started.

Draft Coach started WR-WR-WR...he must have known. =D> Tony and Jim just trying to stay one step ahead of their competition in the Great White? [-X

I do like the flex...but I wonder how many owners will only find out about it when they submit their first lineup. #-o

Good luck to all...looking forward to another year of great competition!
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
Is there a link to the draft anywhere?

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Megalodon
Sand$: 30,811.40
gballs1 wrote:Is there a link to the draft anywhere?

http://football3.myfantasyleague.com/20 ... 45149&O=17

Please donate as I prepare to ride in Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads 2020
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/si ... XY_TYPE=20
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 78.98
gballs1 wrote:Is there a link to the draft anywhere?

http://www.fantasysharks.com/click-here-to-see-who-the-top-shark-leagues-drafting/

This link is currently in a "Latest Updates" loop towards the top of the main page. I don't know if there is a link elsewhere.