SandShark
Sand$: 145.00
For some unknown reason, I no longer get notifications of activity in this group. Missed quite a few posts.

Yes, lots of injuries. I lost my 3rd and 5th round picks. In addition, my second round RB has become part of a committee. Glad I drafted good depth at RB. McDuke has lost a couple of close ones thanks to injuries with Martin, Wilson and Decker. Unbelievable that both his team and my team blew up in week 4 when we played each other. If he had played anyone else that week, his 169 points would have been a winner. This week I may luck out again with Jim's top RB, WR and TE possibly out with injuries and two more out on byes.

Quite a few injuries to QB's this year. Wentz looks quite promising. I may end up dropping Cousins and Dalton if he continues to look like an atypical Rookie. I could use more depth at other positions as insurance for more injuries.

2018 Champion Great White Shark
2017 Most Points Great White Shark
2016 2nd Place Great White Shark
2015 Most Points Whale Shark 1
2014 Champion Hammerhead Shark 1
2013 Champion Mako Shark 2
2012 Most Points Blue Shark 4
2010 Champion Tiger Shark 12
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,806.36
Yeah, injuries have sucked this year. Lost multiple starters, but of course, so have others. DMcDuke has been particularly hard hit but is still putting together a strong team.

I'm basically riding it out. :(

Whale Sharks 1 League 2019 - Fear The Spear
League of Titans 2019 Norse League - Nole Man
NFL Challenge 2019 AFC - Tennessee Titans
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,531.46
I don't like being "that guy" but the Draft Coach started a defense on bye this week. In a close game against a playoff bound team.

Draft Coach still carrying 3 QBs for no apparent reason.

If Draft Coach can't be implemented properly can we just get rid of it?

2003 & 2006 Shark League Site Champion
14-time Great White Shark League
2-time Whale Shark League
Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,838.92
I always like watching how the playoff race plays out at the end. Good luck to everyone fighting for a spot.

Also, FWIW, I agree with Phyrre's idea to replace the Coach with an actual player, whether it's a FS staffer or a wildcard from one of the Whale leagues. The Coach was a cool feature several years when AI-like models in FF were not-yet-common. But they're all pretty common nowadays, so the Coach's gee-whiz element has fallen away IMHO.
Megalodon
Sand$: 30,809.70
Enjoyed the competition...seemed to get everyone's best...and the stay, brief though it may be, was fun. Hopefully, I'll be back in a couple of years and my stay will be longer.

Good luck to those who made the playoffs.

Please donate as I prepare to ride in Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads 2020
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/si ... XY_TYPE=20
Great White Shark
dmcduke wrote:Enjoyed the competition...seemed to get everyone's best...and the stay, brief though it may be, was fun. Hopefully, I'll be back in a couple of years and my stay will be longer.

Good luck to those who made the playoffs.

Sad to see you go. Hope to have you back soon.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,806.36
Congratulations to Lab for a dominating victory this week. And, to Flying Hogs for making the Championship Round in the first year!

Was special making this league after all these years. Plan on seeing me back in two years after I rise from the ashes again. ;-)

Happy New Year!

Whale Sharks 1 League 2019 - Fear The Spear
League of Titans 2019 Norse League - Nole Man
NFL Challenge 2019 AFC - Tennessee Titans
SandShark
Sand$: 145.00
Yes, it was a well earned win. I tried to do a couple high risk/reward plays in the championship, but in the end it didn't matter who I played. I really enjoyed playing with everyone. I do hope that next year y'all don't get hit so hard with injuries. Good luck!

2018 Champion Great White Shark
2017 Most Points Great White Shark
2016 2nd Place Great White Shark
2015 Most Points Whale Shark 1
2014 Champion Hammerhead Shark 1
2013 Champion Mako Shark 2
2012 Most Points Blue Shark 4
2010 Champion Tiger Shark 12
Great White Shark
Many thanks for all the kind words. See you all next year! Stay safe and healthy this offseason.