Tiger Shark
Sand$: 492.00
I don't know why all these squares are saying that L.J is the 5th best RB. . Correct me if I'm wrong, but L.J. had 2,200 total yards and 19 TD with basically the same O-Line and the same QB (if Huard wins the job). L.J. hasn't missed a game due to injury in his career. But the squares are saying is he due for an injury. I've never heard of not drafting a guy because he was "due" for an injury. I could understand if L.J. was injury prone but as we all now he is not. In fact some real sharp players are drafting Johnson at #2 instead of Jackson. For me, if I was blessed with a #2 pick, it would be a coin flip between Jackson/Johnson, with me leaning to Johnson. If I had the #3 pick it would be a no-doubter slam dunk Johnson at #3. I can only hope the guy in my league with the 3rd passes on Johnson.

If you have the #3 pick you will regret passing on L.J. Don't be a square, take L.J.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 559.00
A poem to answer you

o-line not the same

qb not the same

Herm Edwards is lame
Tiger Shark
OptimusPrime_PhD wrote:A poem to answer you

o-line not the same

qb not the same

Herm Edwards is lame

Herm Edwards gives him the rock. Not really lame there, square.
Sand$: Locked
OptimusPrime_PhD wrote:A poem to answer you

o-line not the same - They're weren't much better last year.

qb not the same - not the same as a concussed Green or Huard ?

Herm Edwards is lame - He was lame last year.

1,700 and 17 mark it down.
Last edited by theguy927 on Tue 08.21.2007, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,158.24
uhhhhhhhh..........I actually passed on LJ at #4, so does that make me a square too? I've always wanted to be a square but I've only been able to achieve parallelogram status to date.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,083.44
crowe-bar wrote:I don't know why all these squares are saying that L.J is the 5th best RB. . Correct me if I'm wrong, but L.J. had 2,200 total yards and 19 TD with basically the same O-Line and the same QB (if Huard wins the job). L.J. hasn't missed a game due to injury in his career. But the squares are saying is he due for an injury. I've never heard of not drafting a guy because he was "due" for an injury. I could understand if L.J. was injury prone but as we all now he is not. In fact some real sharp players are drafting Johnson at #2 instead of Jackson. For me, if I was blessed with a #2 pick, it would be a coin flip between Jackson/Johnson, with me leaning to Johnson. If I had the #3 pick it would be a no-doubter slam dunk Johnson at #3. I can only hope the guy in my league with the 3rd passes on Johnson.

If you have the #3 pick you will regret passing on L.J. Don't be a square, take L.J.

I wish you were drafting at #2 in my draft. I would love Sjax to fall to me at #3.. but my league is well informed.. please dont call me a square, ok daddy-i-o?
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 559.00
he did so well because vermeil's brilliance wasn't completely washed away when Herm came in. This year its an all herm camp. Hes a crap coach and will kill the cheifs

Mark it down!
Tiger Shark
hankrip wrote:
crowe-bar wrote:I don't know why all these squares are saying that L.J is the 5th best RB. . Correct me if I'm wrong, but L.J. had 2,200 total yards and 19 TD with basically the same O-Line and the same QB (if Huard wins the job). L.J. hasn't missed a game due to injury in his career. But the squares are saying is he due for an injury. I've never heard of not drafting a guy because he was "due" for an injury. I could understand if L.J. was injury prone but as we all now he is not. In fact some real sharp players are drafting Johnson at #2 instead of Jackson. For me, if I was blessed with a #2 pick, it would be a coin flip between Jackson/Johnson, with me leaning to Johnson. If I had the #3 pick it would be a no-doubter slam dunk Johnson at #3. I can only hope the guy in my league with the 3rd passes on Johnson.

I wish you were drafting at #2 in my draft. I would love Sjax to fall to me at #3.. but my league is well informed.. please dont call me a square, ok daddy-i-o?

Trust me son, you don't want a sharp like me in your league. I would crush all you squares that have L.J. 5th on their draft board.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 1,261.00
Your right about his stats. And the injury alarm simply has to do with the number of carries he has had the last two years. He still a young back by comparison and has only had 3 full season, so maybe he'll buck the statistical trend on RB with over 370-380 carries. IMHO he won't be a top 10 back, but that's just me.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 89,093.81
ill take addai.
bookmark this thread and let's do a comparison at the end of the year.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,702.00
I have LJ 6th on my board. Addai and Gore along with Parker before him.

Can I be a circle? :D :D

Megalodon
Sand$: 117,954.86
a sharp

:slug:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,158.24
crowe-bar wrote:
Trust me son, you don't want a sharp like me in your league. I would crush all you squares that have L.J. 5th on their draft board.

Oh boy, here we go.

:popcorn:

........Oh, and I took Addai.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,773.66
crowe-bar wrote:Trust me son, you don't want a sharp like me in your league. I would crush all you squares that have L.J. 5th on their draft board.

what if you draft 10th

??
:?

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,423.92
crowe-bar wrote:Trust me son, you don't want a sharp like me in your league. I would crush all you squares that have L.J. 5th on their draft board.

Wow, a SHARP.. that's pretty intimidating. You're definitely not going to make many friends around here calling us "squares". No matter - I seem to recall KC losing Roaf, Shields and McIntosh a couple of weeks ago. Pro-bowl caliber offensive linemen, mind you. You are KIDDING yourself to think there won't be an impact on LJ's overall numbers/TDs. Do us a favor SHARP, go back to watching Rob n' Big episodes - where you comically hijacked the term SON from ...

qb: Ryan, Goff | rb: Gurley, AJones, Edwards, Martin, Davis | wr: Julio, Allen, Boyd, MVS
te: Rudolph | k: GregZ | def: CHI