Board Wars?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,669.00
W1ldcat wrote:
rugger48 wrote:But your not in the IBL, why bother WFCs.

But you don't care, why bother reading about it?

Have you read the last 2 pages?
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,867.24
bigredmachineffl wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
I am annoyed though that you want to continue a feud from a different board here, rather than just moving on and starting fresh. Like I said, nobody cares.

This.

I'm not annoyed.........yet. And not that me being annoyed is important. But you've made your claim and some here have wanted a little more intel on what actually went on. You've provided some depth, but some may still have a doubt to the validity of that depth and your version of the story. But the bottom line is that you have the opportunity to start new here with a great group.

You've said your peace. I won't speak for the whole tank, but I think we're all fine with you being here. But please don't use these waters to take up your cause against another site.

Also, for what it's worth, I think what you've provided here in terms of FF knowledge is helpful and I hope it continues.

I will second this.

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 5,344.86
W1ldcat wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Wooter was left out, do you see him complaining.

He hasn't said much here, but all that stuff about "insults flying" and talking about people behind their backs--that was Wooters at SleeperU.

GTFO with that nonsense. :^o Don't bring me into your ridiculous spat which you are unnecessarily perpetuating on another board.

You have no idea why I was booted. You had no idea why you were booted until I told you. I hardly ever posted there. I had 90 total posts. You had like 2300 or something. I didn't throw around any insults at all. The only insult I threw around was in a private message to you, when I told you that you were booted. I said, "I don't care, I'm moving on. Most of them don't know much anyways". It took you all of 90 minutes to blab that on their forum for no reason. But that's not why I was booted. I was booted because they thought I was some other guy that they didn't like on some Fantasy Starters forum. Which I wasn't. And I damn sure don't have some fantasy football story that was copy pasted from that guy on another forum.

It's pretty clear from this thread that you are Axe Elf. Your defense that some other dude would copy/paste a strangers' fantasy football story, out of the millions of lame stories to choose from, on several different forums, is laughable. You were outed, bro. Bend over and take it like a man. If this was a court, you would be tried and convicted in about 10 minutes. Get over yourself. Get over your need to keep bringing up SleeperU. And leave my name out of your childish behavior.

Thanks buddy.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 3,634.06
I "blabbed" your PM because I was looking for confirmation of what you were telling me, since none of them had the nads to say anything to my face about why I was locked out of the IBL. The fact that you insulted them in it was merely coincidental.

Given all that hostility and vehement denials, I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that you're the infamous Axe Elf after all. I don't know why you've become obsessed with me--following me around to every message board, and apparently even copying and pasting MY posts with only a vague reference to having copied it from someone else. I'm just sorry I got myself lumped in with you somehow, but now it's time to distance myself from you. This is the second time I've had to warn you against making personal attacks towards me, and I told you the first time that if you couldn't keep yourself in line, it would be the last you'd hear from me.

Consider it done.
Megalodon
Sand$: 77,778.44
Let's all play nice.

Go with your gut and good luck!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,575.56
Great thread.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 6,828.56
Cadence calls wrote:Great thread.

Gold, Jerry. Gold.

Beserker -- Money League
Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Megalodon
Sand$: 64,328.68
Alright... let's get this back on track.

Everyone, stop believing that AxeElf is AxeElf. AxeElf, stop pretending to not be AxeElf.

The cool thing about this forum is that nobody will be banned for being banned on another forum. You are banned because you're a pretentious twit (actually, no, not even then) or because you break community guidelines/forum rules.

So whether or not AxeElf truly is AxeElf, or it is just the weirdest coincidence and W1ldcat was framed, it doesn't matter. The only thing W1ldcat will be judged on is how he engages other people and behaves on FantasySharks.com.

So let's let it go and move on. W1ldcat, if you're not AxeElf, you should have no problem coexisting with everyone here and enjoying the forum and people will enjoy your contribution. You obviously know plenty about fantasy football and have a lot of strongly held opinions; if your predictions hold up, people will give you the respect that you crave.

The only problem that I foresee is that you're already engaging in the behavior that made everyone despise AxeElf. It isn't your long winded writing with complete sentences and proper grammar (other twats such as myself do the same), it is the way you argue with people. Let it go; post your weekly scores and vindicate yourself if you'd like, but move on from this back and forth.
Blue Shark
Well, I keep TRYING to move on, and then someone posts some other piece of nonsense trying to keep alive the myth--and I'm caught in a conundrum. I can say nothing, which would make it appear that the nonsense is true, because my lack of response is passively complicit, or I can post a counterargument showing why the nonsense is nonsense--and then I'm considered to be argumentative, so I MUST be Axe Elf.

It's beginning to seem a little like a witch-hunt here. Either I agree that I'm Axe Elf, or I argue that I'm not Axe Elf, which makes me just the sort of disagreeable argumentative little twit that Axe Elf WOULD be--so again I'm Axe Elf. There's really no winning at this point.

I've tried to be nice, and not make any personal attacks on anyone, just stick to the facts and try to address each of the reasons people have suspected me--and I've done that pretty exhaustively, from showing you the league page of the team I was writing about, to explaining the things I said at SleeperU, to hanging around here and trying to set the record straight even after I've been "exposed," but apparently I'm still engaging in the behavior that made everyone despise Axe Elf.

The bottom line is that I can't prove a negative. I've shown you evidence that I'm not Axe Elf, but I can't PROVE I'm not Axe Elf, so if you want to believe that, I'm afraid I can't stop you. But if you want me to stop arguing that I'm not, it only seems fair that you (who are) stop accusing me of it. I guarantee you I won't be bringing it up, if everyone else would let it go, but don't expect me not to defend myself if I'm accused of something.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 46,838.40
i don't give a rat's backside if you're this axe elf dude or not. truly. i could care less. all i care about is how you positively or negatively affect the atmosphere here in the tank. you're doing a good amount of both here currently. get over it and yourself and move on.

i say this as someone who's had to take that very same advice here on this board prior to your arrival. sometimes you have to know when to cut bait and let something go. this would be that time.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Blue Shark
getdownmmmkay wrote:i don't give a rat's backside if you're this axe elf dude or not.

Well I do, because apparently his reputation is such that it is affecting me. I've already been kicked out of the IBL and the SleeperU forum because I stand accused of being him, and not that either one of those things are life-altering in and of themselves, but it's kind of disconcerting to expect that I'm going to be blackballed all over the internet if this nonsense is allowed to stand.

Like I said, *I* can let it go--can everyone else?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,414.66
People are going to give you crap now and then.

Nobody cares if you're that person here.
Megalodon
It's all good, I hope you have found a home here to share your knowledge and opinions to debate and discuss. Good luck W!ldcat!

Megalodon
Bump

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,867.24
Sigh.