Josh Gordon UPDATE - Seattle Bound

Post Reply  
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013
Sand$: 3,914.42
endzoneview wrote:As soon as anyone starts whispering about a Brady decline, he’ll throw for 4 TDs this week and the Patriots will cruise to the Super Bowl


Well said EZV, I plugged both Gordon and Gronk in with expectations of a big Brady day and it cashed! The miracle loss is a blessing for fantasy playoff teams holding Pat skill guys.
_______________________________________

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 459.10
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Witty retorts are not your forte, sadly. :(


once again - fantasy. football. website...

are you not aware of your surroundings ?

i mean, go read a book if you want wit - stop expecting it from here
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6948
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 909.98
Vision wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Witty retorts are not your forte, sadly. :(


once again - fantasy. football. website...

are you not aware of your surroundings ?

i mean, go read a book if you want wit - stop expecting it from here


You sure know how to make friends, I'll give you that.
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 459.10
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Vision wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Witty retorts are not your forte, sadly. :(


once again - fantasy. football. website...

are you not aware of your surroundings ?

i mean, go read a book if you want wit - stop expecting it from here


You sure know how to make friends, I'll give you that.


thank you
Great White Shark
Posts: 5184
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 5,171.78
Pay the toll

To the troll

Whilst you stroll
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 882
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 459.10
fact is, i can say something in 7 words, and it takes some of you guys 3 pages to say the same

deal with it
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49747
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,712.37
Warnings to both you guys
Move on

If you want to flag a comment instead of crying about being treated unfair for being a jerk, there’s a report button. Use it next time.

Also, a persons post history (despite new accounts) is taken into account before any ban action is taken)
Megalodon
Posts: 24532
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004
Sand$: 65,439.48
Sorry EZV. My fault.

It won't happen again.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49747
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,712.37
nope, move on.
final warning
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29059
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,400.62
Do I need to give someone the 30 sec. ban?
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013
Sand$: 3,914.42
I will say after watching some Brady to Gordon footage. They are getting that deep slant down to a science and the comeback routes are starting to look smooth. I would like to see more jump balls in the red zone but Brady seems to prefer back shoulder stuff, unless its Gronk.
_______________________________________

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59961
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,218.04
This is not a drill.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 59961
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 26,218.04
Nsfw


Megalodon
Posts: 19373
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 20,915.14
Josh Gordon announced he is "stepping away from the football field for a bit to focus on my mental health."

According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, Gordon is facing another indefinite suspension for violating the terms of his reinstatement. "I take my mental health very seriously at this point to ensure I remain able to perform at the highest level," Gordon wrote. "I have recently felt like I could have a better grasp on things mentally." Gordon made no reference to relapse or suspension in his statement. Reportedly facing another indefinite ban, it is, unfortunately, possible Gordon has played his final snap in the NFL, but there is no way to know for sure how this situation will play out. With Gordon out, the Patriots will turn back to Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, and Cordarrelle Patterson behind Julian Edelman.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7051
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 24,239.34
Markulous wrote:
Josh Gordon announced he is "stepping away from the football field for a bit to focus on my mental health."

According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, Gordon is facing another indefinite suspension for violating the terms of his reinstatement. "I take my mental health very seriously at this point to ensure I remain able to perform at the highest level," Gordon wrote. "I have recently felt like I could have a better grasp on things mentally." Gordon made no reference to relapse or suspension in his statement. Reportedly facing another indefinite ban, it is, unfortunately, possible Gordon has played his final snap in the NFL, but there is no way to know for sure how this situation will play out. With Gordon out, the Patriots will turn back to Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, and Cordarrelle Patterson behind Julian Edelman.



Thanks Josh, for doing this finals week with you in my flex.
No, really.