Josh Gordon UPDATE - Seattle Bound

Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,914.42
endzoneview wrote:As soon as anyone starts whispering about a Brady decline, he’ll throw for 4 TDs this week and the Patriots will cruise to the Super Bowl

Well said EZV, I plugged both Gordon and Gronk in with expectations of a big Brady day and it cashed! The miracle loss is a blessing for fantasy playoff teams holding Pat skill guys.

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 459.10
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Witty retorts are not your forte, sadly. :(

once again - fantasy. football. website...

are you not aware of your surroundings ?

i mean, go read a book if you want wit - stop expecting it from here
Great White Shark
Sand$: 909.98
Vision wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:

You sure know how to make friends, I'll give you that.
HammerHead Shark
DELTA6TWO wrote:
Vision wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:

You sure know how to make friends, I'll give you that.

thank you
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,171.78
Pay the toll

To the troll

Whilst you stroll
HammerHead Shark
fact is, i can say something in 7 words, and it takes some of you guys 3 pages to say the same

deal with it
Sand$: 41,712.37
Warnings to both you guys
Move on

If you want to flag a comment instead of crying about being treated unfair for being a jerk, there’s a report button. Use it next time.

Also, a persons post history (despite new accounts) is taken into account before any ban action is taken)
Megalodon
Sand$: 65,439.48
Sorry EZV. My fault.

It won't happen again.
Sand$: 41,712.37
nope, move on.
final warning
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,400.62
Do I need to give someone the 30 sec. ban?
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,914.42
I will say after watching some Brady to Gordon footage. They are getting that deep slant down to a science and the comeback routes are starting to look smooth. I would like to see more jump balls in the red zone but Brady seems to prefer back shoulder stuff, unless its Gronk.

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,218.04
This is not a drill.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,218.04
Nsfw

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,915.14
Josh Gordon announced he is "stepping away from the football field for a bit to focus on my mental health."

According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, Gordon is facing another indefinite suspension for violating the terms of his reinstatement. "I take my mental health very seriously at this point to ensure I remain able to perform at the highest level," Gordon wrote. "I have recently felt like I could have a better grasp on things mentally." Gordon made no reference to relapse or suspension in his statement. Reportedly facing another indefinite ban, it is, unfortunately, possible Gordon has played his final snap in the NFL, but there is no way to know for sure how this situation will play out. With Gordon out, the Patriots will turn back to Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, and Cordarrelle Patterson behind Julian Edelman.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,239.34
Markulous wrote:
Josh Gordon announced he is "stepping away from the football field for a bit to focus on my mental health."

According to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero, Gordon is facing another indefinite suspension for violating the terms of his reinstatement. "I take my mental health very seriously at this point to ensure I remain able to perform at the highest level," Gordon wrote. "I have recently felt like I could have a better grasp on things mentally." Gordon made no reference to relapse or suspension in his statement. Reportedly facing another indefinite ban, it is, unfortunately, possible Gordon has played his final snap in the NFL, but there is no way to know for sure how this situation will play out. With Gordon out, the Patriots will turn back to Chris Hogan, Phillip Dorsett, and Cordarrelle Patterson behind Julian Edelman.

Thanks Josh, for doing this finals week with you in my flex.
No, really.