User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 35,542.32
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported in February that there was a "chance" Gordon could be cleared by camp.


If I had a nickel every time I said this.....

Image
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58103
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 118,960.18
jesteva wrote:
NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported in February that there was a "chance" Gordon could be cleared by camp.


If I had a nickel every time I said this.....

Image

...aaand, trade offer sent.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 35,542.32
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”


I'm going to have that tattooed on my forehead. :lol:
Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
It's not the definition of insanity though ;)
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58103
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 118,960.18
jesteva wrote:
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”


I'm going to have that tattooed on my forehead. :lol:

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 36699
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 47,867.22
hahahahaha.
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27661
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 35,542.32
OarChambo wrote:
jesteva wrote:
“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”


I'm going to have that tattooed on my forehead. :lol:

Image


Am I Alfred or Bruce Wayne?

Good either way. :lol:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5440
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012
Sand$: 18,221.32
What is dead may never die.
_______________________________________

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 3152
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 5,866.48
Having Josh Gordon on your dyno is like ... yeahhhhhhhhhhh. Feels good, man.
Until now. When it suckx
_______________________________________

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Posts: 3152
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 5,866.48
I'd be selling him my weed, if i could
_______________________________________

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3465
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 8,623.16
That is totally what a compassionate human being would do.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5972
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 3,994.36
I'm done with him! No more chances! No more wasted 10th round picks!!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22828
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,328.18
mobsters wrote:I'm done with him! No more chances! No more wasted 10th round picks!!

So 11th round?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3465
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 8,623.16
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 52163
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,455.87
Image