Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,730.68
bluemist wrote:I am wondering if he is worth an end-of-the-bench lotto stash. With his past there are a lot of teams that won't touch him, so i he could possibly clear waivers, right?
He could be starting in Philly next week.

:censor: I'm doing it again. Can I get that number for the meetings, Oar?

If you have an IR spot empty why not. I am going to do so just to see how it plays out. If no IR it’s iffy unless you have a useless body on your bench to drop.

12Team Standard
QB: Murray
RB: Carson, Mostert, Edwards-Helaire, Monty, Harris, Hyde
WR: Jones, Robinson, Lockett, Reagor
TE: Henry
K: Koo
Def: Seattle
Def player: D. White
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Great White Shark
Sand$: 53,630.40
He's no longer on IR.
Whale Shark
TheJayCutlers wrote:He's no longer on IR.

When he gets claimed he will eventually be “out” and you can place him on IR to free up a spot. I should have stated your still going to have to drop someone regardless. I don’t believe he is ready to play though.

12Team Standard
Great White Shark
HDear wrote:

When he gets claimed he will eventually be “out” and you can place him on IR to free up a spot. I should have stated your still going to have to drop someone regardless. I don’t believe he is ready to play though.

But he won't be out until he's listed as out. I know this because on MFL and Fleaflicker he is no longer listed as out.
Whale Shark
TheJayCutlers wrote:
HDear wrote:

But he won't be out until he's listed as out. I know this because on MFL and Fleaflicker he is no longer listed as out.

You are correct which is why i said eventually. Once he is out you can place him on IR and fill your roster spot. If you have someone to drop it is worth the stash in my opinion. I have to drop a kicker anyway so that’s my route. I will pick a kicker up one Gordon is out.

12Team Standard
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,059.90
OarChambo wrote:Miami will not be in the comp pick formula this offseason.

Im rusty on this, but MIA curently looking at about the 15th pick in of 32 (ignoring Bolden)

Superbowl is 2nd Feb ... announcement of Supp picks is about Feb 20th ... Franchise/ Transition deadlines is Feb 25th.

Thats not a big window.

Its possible, but id be surprised if MIA are out of the comp pick formula this offseason.

2021 though? I think thats probs more likely w/a lot of post Feb 20th 2020 activity (to fill roster holes)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,144.94
I was referring to when Gordon enters free agency this offseason. Not last year's activity.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,477.36
SJSwarm wrote:I could see the Raiders giving him a shot. But Gordon in Vegas is a horrible idea.

He would still have to be a raider then. He is only helping a team this year.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,167.16
I can't believe this post has survived for two years
SandShark
Sand$: 195.10
Gordon hasnt panned out well this year. Thats a fact. So now I see all the Patriot insiders are claiming his work ethic was the reason for him getting cut.

I dont know. This guy has stood in the face of a lot of battles and repeatedly got himself back into game shape. He has come back from long lay offs. I see these rumors as just more of the Hoodies's posturing. Leaking this rumor out to his "insiders" to lessen Gordon's appeal to a competitor. Gamesmanship? Sure.... But certainly not good sportsmanship. Or even just being a good human to a man that has over come extreme challenges. Just tired of all that is Patriot nation and the way they conduct business.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 310.76
Elmagister wrote:
mercilessMang wrote:Gordon hasnt panned out well this year. Thats a fact. So now I see all the Patriot insiders are claiming his work ethic was the reason for him getting cut.

I dont know. This guy has stood in the face of a lot of battles and repeatedly got himself back into game shape. He has come back from long lay offs. I see these rumors as just more of the Hoodies's posturing. Leaking this rumor out to his "insiders" to lessen Gordon's appeal to a competitor. Gamesmanship? Sure.... But certainly not good sportsmanship. Or even just being a good human to a man that has over come extreme challenges. Just tired of all that is Patriot nation and the way they conduct business.

What would they gain from that?

Literally nothing. "lessen Gordon's appeal to a competitor" lol what competitor? The Pats are the best team in the AFC and it isn't even close. "Man, we can't afford Gordon to go to the Chiefs or Ravens. That would really hurt our chances of making a playoff run"
Come on dude :F
Great White Shark

And the Patriots and Browns are obviously out on this as well.

28 more teams to cross of the list:

Panthers
Falcons
Bucs
Saints
Bears
Vikings
Packers
Lions
Seahawks
49ers
Rams
Cardinals
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles

Steelers
Ravens
Jets
Dolphins
Bills
Texans
Colts
Jaguars
Titans
Raiders
Chargers
Broncos
Chiefs
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,381.48
Again I will say that the Iggles make some sense with that depleted WR corp. Ravens and Chiefs could also make it work, and possibly the Seahawks.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 310.76
I wasn't referring to you, but rather the post you were responding to
SandShark
Sand$: 195.10
What would they gain from that?[/quote]
Literally nothing. "lessen Gordon's appeal to a competitor" lol what competitor? The Pats are the best team in the AFC and it isn't even close. "Man, we can't afford Gordon to go to the Chiefs or Ravens. That would really hurt our chances of making a playoff run"
Come on dude :F[/quote]
Don't come on dude me. If they were concerned about him, they'd keep him. The Patriots are living in 2019, not 2013.

Also, this wouldn't be the first time Gordon wasn't in shape. But there's more to work ethic and football than physique.[/quote]

Ok. Right. The most tight lipped coach in the league yet all this talk of Gordon just happens to come to light now. Yeah its not 2013 but Gordon is serviceable. Especially to a competitor that still has a QB that can get the ball down field. You really think the Pats would be just fine with Gordon going to the Rams or Saints or ending up in Seattle? Or yeah even KC? Please. They would dread that. The fact that they put him on IR and released him after the trade deadline speaks exactly to that. He could have signed anywhere being release prior to the deadline. Doing it this way they hope he gets picked up by a junk team according to waiver priority. Its not a question of getting to the playoffs. Thats locked up. Its a chess match playing a few moves past whats directly in front of you.