Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,477.36
I just flexed in the mirror. Guess what? I can play wr.
SandShark
Sand$: 195.10
Elmagister wrote:
mercilessMang wrote:
Ok. Right. The most tight lipped coach in the league yet all this talk of Gordon just happens to come to light now. Yeah its not 2013 but Gordon is serviceable. Especially to a competitor that still has a QB that can get the ball down field. You really think the Pats would be just fine with Gordon going to the Rams or Saints or ending up in Seattle? Or yeah even KC? Please. They would dread that. The fact that they put him on IR and released him after the trade deadline speaks exactly to that. He could have signed anywhere being release prior to the deadline. Doing it this way they hope he gets picked up by a junk team according to waiver priority. Its not a question of getting to the playoffs. Thats locked up. Its a chess match playing a few moves past whats directly in front of you.

Yes. Otherwise, they'd have kept him on IR. Or at the very least, would have come up with a better plan than last minute light smack talk. They had him. He didn't do much for them. They've released him. They don't have as high opinion of him as his 2013 hangers on do.

Excellent reasoning there. A 2 week stint on IR for a minor knee issue. Suprised I havent heard Gordon filing a greivance with the league and players union. Maybe that comes down the road.
I guess you won something? Congrats. So I have to be a 2013 hanger to call the Pats shady dealings to light? K. Cool. Again. Guess you won.
Supreme Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:I just flexed in the mirror. Guess what? I can play wr.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 53,630.40
counterpoint, if he get's claimed by another team, it's 1M in cap space for the Pats
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,741.98

I’m def a guard. I tried running today, and I think I can pull and trap if I someone will hold my beer.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
TheJayCutlers wrote:

And the Patriots and Browns are obviously out on this as well.

28 more teams to cross of the list:

Panthers
Falcons
Bucs
Saints
Bears
Vikings
Packers
Lions
Seahawks
49ers
Rams
Cardinals
Cowboys
Giants
Eagles

Steelers
Ravens
Jets
Dolphins
Bills
Texans
Colts
Jaguars
Titans
Raiders
Chargers
Broncos
Chiefs

Missed an option:

Goes unclaimed.
Supreme Megalodon
TheJayCutlers wrote:counterpoint, if he get's claimed by another team, it's 1M in cap space for the Pats

Really ?

Nice post jc. Welcome to the tank.
SandShark
Excellent reasoning there. A 2 week stint on IR for a minor knee issue. Suprised I havent heard Gordon filing a greivance with the league and players union. Maybe that comes down the road.
I guess you won something? Congrats. So I have to be a 2013 hanger to call the Pats shady dealings to light? K. Cool. Again. Guess you won.[/quote]

IF THEY WERE SCARED THEY COULD JUST KEEP HIM. it's really that simple.[/quote]

I dont think ita that simple. They have Harry coming off IR... What a coincidence.

Since you put it so simply. Let me do the same. Here it is your way.

The Patriots didntput a guy on a shady 2 week IR designation with a minor knee issue. Note: he passed the Patriots exit physical. That was reported yesterday.

The Patriots didntwait until after the trade deadline to release him to make him available to waiver wire trash teams because they were concerned about him siging with a competive team.

The Patriots then didntsully his name and work ethic after the fact and after he was released. Thus casting doubt about another team wanting to sign him.

But they did do all these things. Go read about it.
Supreme Megalodon
Cadence calls wrote:

I’m def a guard. I tried running today, and I think I can pull and trap if I someone will hold my beer.

Well shoot, we got and xfl franchise.
Last edited by rugger48 on Fri 11.01.2019, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
SandShark
Elmagister wrote:The Pats are the favorite to win the SB, and Josh Gordon doesn't tip the scales. Enjoy your conspiracies though, Q.

Thanks! Will do for sure.
Indeed I will revel in conspiracy theories. May you continue to shroud yourself in a blanket of naivete concerning the workings of the NFL. Especially the Patriots.
Cheers.
Supreme Megalodon
mercilessMang wrote:
Elmagister wrote:The Pats are the favorite to win the SB, and Josh Gordon doesn't tip the scales. Enjoy your conspiracies though, Q.

Indeed I will revel in conspiracy theories. May you continue to shroud yourself in a blanket of naivete concerning the workings of the NFL. Especially the Patriots.
Cheers.

Your sh!tting me right?
Supreme Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:
mercilessMang wrote:

Cheers.

Your sh!tting me right?
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
Great White Shark