User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3464
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 8,621.96
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 39,947.86
TheJayCutlers wrote:I'll do the lazy dot connecting and guess the Dolphins claim him. Flores knows him, the OC is his WR coach from NE. Take a look at him for 8 games and see if he can fit in the future planning.


Maybe for the potential comp pick but no more than that.
_______________________________________

User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3464
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 8,621.96
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:I'll do the lazy dot connecting and guess the Dolphins claim him. Flores knows him, the OC is his WR coach from NE. Take a look at him for 8 games and see if he can fit in the future planning.


Maybe for the potential comp pick but no more than that.


I would guess the Dolphins are going to spend more in FA than they will get back in comp picks but I'm always getting the comp pick details wrong
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3464
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 8,621.96


User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3464
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 8,621.96


Conflicting reports about whether or not he was released officially today.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 39,947.86
TheJayCutlers wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:I'll do the lazy dot connecting and guess the Dolphins claim him. Flores knows him, the OC is his WR coach from NE. Take a look at him for 8 games and see if he can fit in the future planning.


Maybe for the potential comp pick but no more than that.


I would guess the Dolphins are going to spend more in FA than they will get back in comp picks but I'm always getting the comp pick details wrong


Yeah, not going to pretend I know how those work out either but Phins have too many good picks in 2020 draft to think they need to take a look at Gordon so only makes sense to me if they think they can get a comp.
_______________________________________

Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 58103
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 118,960.18
Miami will not be in the comp pick formula this offseason.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 52158
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 40,444.99
next two teams on the waiver wire are Bengals and Skins, poor bastard

Good luck!
Great White Shark
Posts: 3152
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014
Sand$: 5,866.48
Just gotta stay clean for one more contract.
Next stop...Oakland?
_______________________________________

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29388
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 80,220.80
Cadence calls wrote:Just gotta stay clean for one more contract.
Next stop...Oakland?


Why do you think he is signing a large contract? He might get another year where, but I don’t imagine he’s hit the lottery.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12788
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 39,947.86
OarChambo wrote:Miami will not be in the comp pick formula this offseason.


Then I wouldn't think they would be in the Gordon stakes at all in that case.
_______________________________________

Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29388
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 80,220.80
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Miami will not be in the comp pick formula this offseason.


Then I wouldn't think they would be in the Gordon stakes at all in that case.


Ya, I don’t see how he’s worth much to them.
Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
Redskins make a ton of sense. Having someone opposite McLaurin sounds like something they would want to do to help out Haskins when they go back to him
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29388
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 80,220.80
The redskins are 1-7. Gordon is a free agent next year.
Megalodon
Posts: 20477
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 22,743.86
rugger48 wrote:The redskins are 1-7. Gordon is a free agent next year.

They're also idiots