Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29214
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,676.36
Markulous wrote:
rugger48 wrote:The redskins are 1-7. Gordon is a free agent next year.

They're also idiots


Markulous wrote:Redskins make a ton of sense. Having someone opposite McLaurin sounds like something they would want to do to help out Haskins when they go back to him
Megalodon
Posts: 19760
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 21,566.78
:lol: exactly
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29214
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,676.36
Your looking for team to block another team from getting him who is competitive.

Cards
Bills
Raiders
Jags
Megalodon
Posts: 19760
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 21,566.78
rugger48 wrote:Your looking for team to block another team from getting him who is competitive.

Cards
Bills
Raiders
Jags

I'd be happy if the Jags could get him but not sure if someone makes a claim on waivers before them
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29214
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,676.36
Maybe, but I’m looking and I don’t see V anybody with a need or a reason to acquire him. You can’t trade him, so the team in question would most likly be a team scraping for needed wins.


Maybe the Broncos because elway needs wins bad right now.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 33228
Joined: Tue May 18, 2004
Sand$: 25,694.12
I could see the Raiders giving him a shot. But Gordon in Vegas is a horrible idea.
_______________________________________

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9491
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 20,444.32
I am wondering if he is worth an end-of-the-bench lotto stash. With his past there are a lot of teams that won't touch him, so he could possibly clear waivers, right?
He could be starting in Philly next week.

:censor: I'm doing it again. Can I get that number for the meetings, Oar?
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1008
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008
Sand$: 7,626.48
bluemist wrote:I am wondering if he is worth an end-of-the-bench lotto stash. With his past there are a lot of teams that won't touch him, so i he could possibly clear waivers, right?
He could be starting in Philly next week.

:censor: I'm doing it again. Can I get that number for the meetings, Oar?


If you have an IR spot empty why not. I am going to do so just to see how it plays out. If no IR it’s iffy unless you have a useless body on your bench to drop.
_______________________________________

12Team Standard
QB: Wilson
RB:Barkley, Fournette, Ekeler, Dev. Freeman, Drake, D. Johnson, Mattison
WR: Evans, Robinson, Shepard, Hilton
TE: Henry
K: Butker
Def: Pittsburgh, Baltimore
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2752
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 183.20
He's no longer on IR.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1008
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008
Sand$: 7,626.48
TheJayCutlers wrote:He's no longer on IR.


When he gets claimed he will eventually be “out” and you can place him on IR to free up a spot. I should have stated your still going to have to drop someone regardless. I don’t believe he is ready to play though.
_______________________________________

12Team Standard
QB: Wilson
RB:Barkley, Fournette, Ekeler, Dev. Freeman, Drake, D. Johnson, Mattison
WR: Evans, Robinson, Shepard, Hilton
TE: Henry
K: Butker
Def: Pittsburgh, Baltimore
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2752
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 183.20
HDear wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:He's no longer on IR.


When he gets claimed he will eventually be “out” and you can place him on IR to free up a spot. I should have stated your still going to have to drop someone regardless. I don’t believe he is ready to play though.


But he won't be out until he's listed as out. I know this because on MFL and Fleaflicker he is no longer listed as out.
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1008
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008
Sand$: 7,626.48
TheJayCutlers wrote:
HDear wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:He's no longer on IR.


When he gets claimed he will eventually be “out” and you can place him on IR to free up a spot. I should have stated your still going to have to drop someone regardless. I don’t believe he is ready to play though.


But he won't be out until he's listed as out. I know this because on MFL and Fleaflicker he is no longer listed as out.


You are correct which is why i said eventually. Once he is out you can place him on IR and fill your roster spot. If you have someone to drop it is worth the stash in my opinion. I have to drop a kicker anyway so that’s my route. I will pick a kicker up one Gordon is out.
_______________________________________

12Team Standard
QB: Wilson
RB:Barkley, Fournette, Ekeler, Dev. Freeman, Drake, D. Johnson, Mattison
WR: Evans, Robinson, Shepard, Hilton
TE: Henry
K: Butker
Def: Pittsburgh, Baltimore
Lineup: QB RB WR Flex Flex Flex TE K Def
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25278
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009
Sand$: 21,138.88
OarChambo wrote:Miami will not be in the comp pick formula this offseason.

Image

Im rusty on this, but MIA curently looking at about the 15th pick in of 32 (ignoring Bolden)

Superbowl is 2nd Feb ... announcement of Supp picks is about Feb 20th ... Franchise/ Transition deadlines is Feb 25th.

Thats not a big window.

Its possible, but id be surprised if MIA are out of the comp pick formula this offseason.

2021 though? I think thats probs more likely w/a lot of post Feb 20th 2020 activity (to fill roster holes)
_______________________________________

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 57775
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 116,807.38
I was referring to when Gordon enters free agency this offseason. Not last year's activity.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29214
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,676.36
SJSwarm wrote:I could see the Raiders giving him a shot. But Gordon in Vegas is a horrible idea.



He would still have to be a raider then. He is only helping a team this year.