Coaching Hot Seats -Black Monday

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 129,201.66
endzoneview wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

:thumbright:

The Raiders cleaned house, that's for sure.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 116,910.28
jnadke wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

Wolf might use them to get some more money.

But I think he goes to the Browns. Dorsey may lure him by promising to let him get more involved with The Draft. With all those draft picks and a team that's already on the upswing (1 more win than last year!) he likely views that as the best path to the GM position.

Do what no one else has been able to do: Rebuild the Browns.

It may be an impossible task but it's probably better than being buried in whatever power struggle is bound to come up between John Gruden and Reggie McKenzie.

You use the browns as leverage to get more money from another team. You don't use other teams as leverage to get hired by the browns.
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,612.88
Griffimo wrote:

Now if they got rid of Hue, they may actually look like they have some high potential.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,659.84
OarChambo wrote:
jnadke wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

Wolf might use them to get some more money.

But I think he goes to the Browns. Dorsey may lure him by promising to let him get more involved with The Draft. With all those draft picks and a team that's already on the upswing (1 more win than last year!) he likely views that as the best path to the GM position.

Do what no one else has been able to do: Rebuild the Browns.

It may be an impossible task but it's probably better than being buried in whatever power struggle is bound to come up between John Gruden and Reggie McKenzie.

You use the browns as leverage to get more money from another team. You don't use other teams as leverage to get hired by the browns.

Nah, that's how you get railroaded.

If you want a promotion, you go learn the job responsibilities for the promotion, so when it comes time, you can basically say you're already doing the job.

In GB Wolf would've been sidelined as more of the same, no growth. Gutekunst with sole power over the roster, Ball on contracts, and Murphy working with the coach. Wolf had no room for actually learning how to GM.

OAK would be more of the same. Reggie McKenzie would probably have an iron hold on his draft/FA prospects, with John Gruden starting crap to get the players he wants drafted, with no room for Elliot Wolf to provide his input.

I'm sure Dorsey promised to actually give him real responsibility.
Sand$: 43,838.71
Sounds like everyone is fired in Seattle who's name doesn't rhyme with Feet Farroll.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,683.76
The hawks are either telling Carroll you got one year or their hoping he retires. A lot if people getting fired and a lot players being rumored to be sent packing. I don’t think Carroll want to sit through all of that, but could be wrong. His contract runs through 2019.
Supreme Megalodon
talk about a retread. This move might get rivera fired next year with a new owner.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,324.08
Don't understand that move by the Panthers.
Great news for McGaffrey and the Slot Receivers receptions next year.
Thought they would look for someone with new and fresh Ideas rather than Turners Swing Passes and the Dump Offs
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,295.52
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,183.82
Griffimo wrote:

Haven't seen anything official on Richard around here yet. Aside from him interviewing with the Colts, that might have been more about Gus Bradley's availability due to his contract being up type of rumors.. Not sure on that yet. Past glad they are mixing things up on offense; gotten so stale... those first quarter bagels.

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,909.86
Ha hahahahahaha

Megalodon
Sand$: 45,417.32
Griffimo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

To be fair, Philbin presided over some very very good offenses in his first stint in GB.

But you know... Aaron Rodgers...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,295.52
und2006 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
Griffimo wrote:

To be fair, Philbin presided over some very very good offenses in his first stint in GB.

But you know... Aaron Rodgers...

I still don't know what he did there. He didn't call plays. I've seen zero offensive creativity out of him.
Supreme Megalodon
Both these hires are just stupid, both McCarthy and Rivera are probably on their last legs, think outside the box gamble a little.
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,612.88
Yeah, I don't know if it's just an old boys club or what. But these guys keep getting fired for good reasons.