Coaching Hot Seats -Black Monday

Chum
Sand$: 18.82
rugger48 wrote:Thought I would start it.

O'Brien
Bowles
Pagano
Lewis

Dark horses

Payton
Gruden
Ried
Del rio
McCarthy

Hot Seat status: Scorching,

1. NFL coaches.
2. NFL coaching hot seat.
3. john fox.
4. Marvin Lewis.
5. Sean Payton.
6. Todd Bowles.
7. Chris-Burke.

Nancy Brown
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,221.40
I just can't believe I have to endure another season of the stupidity of some of my fellow Packer fans. Not just here, but elsewhere.

Nancy pants, spoiled rotten whiners. After the level of success, year in and year out, that just about any franchise in the NFL would gladly trade for.

And the answer? Keep Rodgers and blow everything else up. It's embarrassing to me as a Packer fan.

Just shut up. I guarantee at some point we'll look back at this in amazement and wonder why we didn't just enjoy the good times while they were happening.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 116,849.20
rugger48 wrote:Might want to add hue? If not him something in Cleveland needs to change.

Front office is the logical choice, but if Hue keeps calling games the way he has been then he's walking himself into a you need to hire an OC (and you're still on thin ice) or you're out situation.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,682.44

O'Brien
Bowles
Pagano
Lewis

Dark horses

Payton
Gruden
Ried
Del rio
McCarthy

Looks like O’Brien is moving up in the world, del rio not so much. Reid should be fine. McCarthy is going to have to actually coach.

Hue I thought would have at least more time but it’s not looking good.
Supreme Megalodon

O'Brien
Bowles
Pagano
Lewis

Dark horses

Payton
Gruden
Ried
Del rio
McCarthy

Looks like O’Brien is moving up in the world, del rio not so much. Reid should be fine. McCarthy is going to have to actually coach.

Hue I thought would have at least more time but it’s not looking good.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,525.36
Del Rio: should be fired for coaching mismanagement and losing the players.

Remains to be seen how long Mark Davis is willing to put up with him after giving major money extensions to Del Rio/McKenzie and several other under-performing players who were supposed to form the nucleus.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,015.96
DEL RIO WONT GO ANYWHERE THE ASSISTANT GO 1ST TODD DOWLING,KNJ
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,525.36
mstrbass2000 wrote:DEL RIO WONT GO ANYWHERE THE ASSISTANT GO 1ST TODD DOWLING,KNJ

Who fired Musgrave and hired Downing as an OC?
Who's keeping an ineffective KNJ for the 3rd consecutive year?

Not letting McKenzie off the hook, but by all accounts, the roster seemed to be the same core from last year with some upgrades and fewer holes. The offense has become infinitely worse and the defense has remained largely ineffective.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 116,849.20
rugger48 wrote:Hue I thought would have at least more time but it’s not looking good.

He's either forcing Sashi out.
Himself out.
Or is totally incompetent.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,601.32
Del Rio is not responsible for QB injuries, or Coopers suckage. Norton Jrs defense has been on the up swing. I stick with these guys, for now. Yes, The Dowling offense leaves something to be desired, the blocking has suffered.
Supreme Megalodon
Cadence calls wrote:Del Rio is not responsible for QB injuries, or Coopers suckage. Norton Jrs defense has been on the up swing. I stick with these guys, for now. Yes, The Dowling offense leaves something to be desired, the blocking has suffered.

Except that their 2-4
Sand$: 43,702.85
R2000 wrote:Del Rio: should be fired for coaching mismanagement and losing the players.

Remains to be seen how long Mark Davis is willing to put up with him after giving major money extensions to Del Rio/McKenzie and several other under-performing players who were supposed to form the nucleus.

Damn, what have you done for me lately. :lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,612.36
Cadence calls wrote:Del Rio is not responsible for QB injuries, or Coopers suckage. Norton Jrs defense has been on the up swing. I stick with these guys, for now. Yes, The Dowling offense leaves something to be desired, the blocking has suffered.

Besides. Oakland gets federal matching funds for employing a special needs coach.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,601.32
Whatever, dogger. There's people on this board who are way closer to Del Rio than your glib rump.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,530.84
hawkdogger wrote:

Besides. Oakland gets federal matching funds for employing a special needs coach.

They picked up Harbaugh?