Great White Shark
Posts: 5499
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 6,841.84
TheJayCutlers wrote:
crockett wrote:I feel bad for JJ Watt. Classy guy who deserves a better fate.


Go eff yourself duck killer.


Huh?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2708
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 124.20
tsbgrayghost wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:
crockett wrote:I feel bad for JJ Watt. Classy guy who deserves a better fate.


Go eff yourself duck killer.


Huh?


Search function is your friend
Great White Shark
Posts: 5499
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 6,841.84
Is it, though?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6948
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 909.98
I have been here for a while and I did not get the reference either...?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2708
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 124.20
Bad memory on my part. Believe it was geese.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6948
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 909.98
TheJayCutlers wrote:Bad memory on my part. Believe it was geese.


I do vaguely recall something about geese (or a goose).
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9396
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 21,477.22
Ducks in the road.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Whale Shark
Posts: 1378
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006
Sand$: 6,828.56
It was ducks. I used the search function and it worked just fine. Sick frig got off on feeling the ducks it ran over through the rusty floorboards of the car it dubbed the, "duck killer".
_______________________________________

Beserker -- Money League
Ingham County Feral Cats -- The Divine Comedy
Capitol City Coopers -- House of Bourbon

--Championships --
Deep Emerald '13
Kicker/Defense Challenge'10
Great White Shark
Posts: 5499
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 6,841.84
beatneck wrote:It was ducks. I used the search function and it worked just fine. Sick frig got off on feeling the ducks it ran over through the rusty floorboards of the car it dubbed the, "duck killer".


Jj Watt? Or Crockett?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24682
Joined: Sat Nov 5, 2005
Sand$: 64,337.06
tsbgrayghost wrote:
beatneck wrote:It was ducks. I used the search function and it worked just fine. Sick frig got off on feeling the ducks it ran over through the rusty floorboards of the car it dubbed the, "duck killer".


Jj Watt? Or Crockett?



Thankfully Crockett. Not quite sure why this is suddenly relevant, as the original posts mentioning running over ducks was from 2011:

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=282505&p=3851334&hilit=duck+killer#p3851334

I'm just relieved I don't have to judge JJ Watt. I like him based on his random commercials and cameos.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25863
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 101,691.97
BUMP
_______________________________________

Back 2 Back

Image
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 963
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 28.36
yeah that was bad

key to beat texans

get in head coach's head

make him lose temper, patience
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 50697
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 42,907.89
Taking the FG to go up 24-0, ok.

I would have like to keep the mojo going and with Watson, you should have been able to dial up a good play on 4th short but ok

Fake punt? Nope. Not there. Not after giving up a TD. It felt forced to make up for your weak decision earlier. After that, momentum swung and they couldn’t stop it.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7164
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 26,578.24
Vision wrote:yeah that was bad

key to beat texans

get in head coach's head

make him lose temper, patience


Or score a TD on seven straight drives.
Also helpful.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 61242
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 32,439.52
endzoneview wrote:Taking the FG to go up 24-0, ok.

I would have like to keep the mojo going and with Watson, you should have been able to dial up a good play on 4th short but ok

Fake punt? Nope. Not there. Not after giving up a TD. It felt forced to make up for your weak decision earlier. After that, momentum swung and they couldn’t stop it.

This exactly. I rolled my eyes when he went for the FG, but lots of coaches do that. You nailed it on the fake punt. Awful decision.