Great White Shark
Sand$: 55,198.28
endzoneview wrote:
ubertaco wrote:You're saying it's possible for a 1-13 team to have a letdown game?

I'm saying unless Jarvis Landry dances pre-game at the center of the field, the Jets won't play hard enough to win.

Quinnen just went to IR with a neck injury. Browns are down their 2 starting guards so that would have been interesting.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,097.48
Griffimo wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
ubertaco wrote:You're saying it's possible for a 1-13 team to have a letdown game?

I'm saying unless Jarvis Landry dances pre-game at the center of the field, the Jets won't play hard enough to win.

Quinnen just went to IR with a neck injury. Browns are down their 2 starting guards so that would have been interesting.

Just saw that too. So maybe a wash if Wyatt Teller doesn't play?

Quinnen Williams will be a loss to the run D so this seems to set up well for Chubb.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,283.76
endzoneview wrote:

:thumbright:

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Sand$: 40,757.65
Congrats to the Browns fans

I didn’t think they could donut after watching them list to the Jets
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,745.90
List, like a tilting sailboat floating away in the wind?

Ya, happy for the Browns and their fans. Nice to see them get something going, been hoping they could surpass the Ravens some ever since they left town. Doubt this Steelers win feels that satisfactory with their opponent sitting guys, but sure would if they did it in the playoffs to one of those teams. Hope they can make some more noise soon.

Sand$: 40,757.65
Everything that happened before the playoffs started is in the past

Anything can happen once you get there
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,868.88
Browns get their feet wet in the post season; which should be seen as a massive win for them after decades of futility.

But I don't see how this team wins a ship. They've got a QB that can get hot (which has led to darkhorse Super Bowl champions before: BAL, NYG x2, PHI in recent years) but they don't the elite defense those teams had.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 122,422.50
zuggyawesome wrote:Browns get their feet wet in the post season; which should be seen as a massive win for them after decades of futility.

But I don't see how this team wins a ship. They've got a QB that can get hot (which has led to darkhorse Super Bowl champions before: BAL, NYG x2, PHI in recent years) but they don't the elite defense those teams had.

Weren't supposed to. This year was about rebuilding the culture, giving Baker the supporting pieces to find out if he is the guy, and compete for the playoffs. This season was a roaring success.

It'd be cool if we can brow beat those dildos next week, but that last part is why I'm not expecting it. We need 30 minimum to have a shot cause our defense sucks. But, again - it was supposed to. Couldn't un frig everything in one year. That side of the ball will be addressed in a few months.
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,428.54
OarChambo wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:Browns get their feet wet in the post season; which should be seen as a massive win for them after decades of futility.

Weren't supposed to. This year was about rebuilding the culture, giving Baker the supporting pieces to find out if he is the guy, and compete for the playoffs. This season was a roaring success.

It'd be cool if we can brow beat those dildos next week, but that last part is why I'm not expecting it. We need 30 minimum to have a shot cause our defense sucks. But, again - it was supposed to. Couldn't un frig everything in one year. That side of the ball will be addressed in a few months.
I am as pleased with the direction of the Browns as I have been in many, many years.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 319,160.23
Good luck to you guys next week. Nice to see them back in the playoffs

Image Image

Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:Good luck to you guys next week. Nice to see them back in the playoffs
Thanks Bud. As Oar alluded to, losing Vernon sucks as he was playing really well. Getting Ward and Harrison back would help tremendously, but I am under no illusions where this defense is at right now.

Still, all that is secondary. Browns are in the playoffs and I am going to enjoy it.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,844.86
Despite being division rivals of my team, I've always had a soft spot for the Brownies. Probably because I like most things Ohio, and they are perennial losers like the Bengals. I love a good underdog. And I HATE the Steelers.

I will for sure be rooting hard for the Browns, and I actually think they might just pull it out. The Steelers just don't seem right at the moment. Not sure if they'll right the ship in a week. I wouldn't bet against them, but I sure am hoping against them...

I'm a dudette. Image
Megalodon
bunnywafer wrote: I HATE the Steelers.

=D>