Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 118,858.02
SJSwarm wrote:I'd wager even people who aren't on this website know you don't like Gruden and you don't like the Raiders.

I dont like bad decision making and poor planning. It has nothing to do with it being Gruden and them being the Raiders. Like with Ferrell (sort of) I will give credit when I think it's due. Fans have short memories though. So you think I have an axe to grind when in reality I just think Gruden makes a lot of dumb decisions and has no plan.

You should ask Tony for a rose colored glasses filter. This way you will only see the gumdrops and lollipops I say about this team.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,664.26
I know that Burfict, Incognito and AB are the guys I’d want in my locker room during a youth movement.

Showing the kids how to do it the right way.

Hell yes.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
So because AB fell out with his racist rapist QB he’s a bad guy and a bad teammate?

Ok.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
SJSwarm wrote:So because AB fell out with his racist rapist QB he’s a bad guy and a bad teammate?

Ok.

You might want to check this out:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=348940

I'm hopeful he can provide some of the your wideouts the same solid mentoring he gave JuJu.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,200.82
I can definitly see this falling apart, but this is just me, I think this football team ya better than last year for sure.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Raiders GM Mike Mayock acknowledges that new signing Richie Incognito could be facing league discipline.
Incognito had a series of off-the-field issues last year as he battled mental health issues. Mayock says that Incognito is doing well and that the Raiders have a support structure in place. That, of course, is what every team says. Incognito will compete for the Raiders' left guard spot opposite Gabe Jackson.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,045.96
SJSwarm wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:He's taking reps from Denzelle Good. Just sayin'.

Is the team rebuilding? Or trying to compete? Much like last year with this team the stance changes based on that day's news. And will contribute to 2019 failing just like 2018.

We had one of the oldest rosters in the league last year, this year we have one of the youngest. But yeah, it's just like 2018. :lol:

If you think signing Burfict and Incognito means we have abandoned the rebuild that is obviously still going on, you've done lost your mind. Good is twenty freaking eight, and Burfict will either beat out Coney/Cabinda/Morrow or he won't make the team. Your narrative makes no sense. And seriously, you are beating a dead horse, I'd wager even people who aren't on this website know you don't like Gruden and you don't like the Raiders.

teams younger and more talented vs last yr,burfict and richie fill holes not addressed via the draft this yr,temp stop gaps,the raiders have massively upgraded on offense and with richie filling ose's guard position and also saving us 9 million in cap space im good with the signing both sides of the ball are younger and more talented,roster is coming together for 2020 opening,next yr with loads of cap space and multiple 1st rd picks once again and multiple 3rds,we challenge imo
Great White Shark
teams younger and more talented vs last yr,burfict and richie fill holes not addressed via the draft this yr,temp stop gaps,the raiders have massively upgraded on offense and with richie filling ose's guard position and also saving us 9 million in cap space im good with the signing both sides of the ball are younger and more talented,roster is coming together for 2020 opening,next yr with loads of cap space and multiple 1st rd picks once again and multiple 3rds,we challenge imo

Thank you, James Joyce.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,588.04
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 47,764.40
manomanoman. the last few pages. hahaha.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,845.46
Looks like we got another "locker room guy".
Carr says great things about Incognito, and has been seen at the local HS field taking sacks from him.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Cadence calls wrote:Looks like we got another "locker room guy".
Carr says great things about Incognito, and has been seen at the local HS field taking sacks from him.

They are already sexually harassing the staff together.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 129,488.14
And I thought Facebook was bad.

:lol:
Last edited by SnakeStabler on Tue 05.28.2019, 21:42, edited 1 time in total.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2016 In Your Face $ League Champion
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,588.04
TheJayCutlers wrote:
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,282.80
The idea that any of those people are still in the NFL disgusts me a little.