Megalodon
Sand$: 19,230.50

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,500.14
Raiders are firmly interested in signing Mack to an extension. Might not happen this year, but they have no interest in trade talks with another team at this point.
Sand$: 41,627.65
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
<<<<<<<<hyperventilating>>>>>>>>
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
<<<<<<<<hyperventilating>>>>>>>>
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Daks not the only "happy" guy, im guessing :)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Obvious long shot but I can dream

#NewJackCity
Megalodon

Current cap: ~$11m
Cobb trade (post June 1st) cap relief: $6.4m

Could be more to do w/Rodgers contract? no idea.

- Douglas Adams
Going to need just a smidge more than that :lol:

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Going to need just a smidge more than that :lol:

Yeah, any team w/<$20m can forget about it.

Rappaport saying team not shopping, Lombardi says team is.

- Douglas Adams
Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Raiders haven’t slammed the door on the possibility of trading the 2016 defensive player of the year. That said, the Raiders are being coy with the teams that have inquired.

Recent reports have indicated as many as a dozen teams kicking tires on a possible trade. Four teams, we’re told, are exploring the possibility very seriously. via PFT

Breaking this out into its own thread to give me something to follow and look for clues all next week.

#NewJackCity
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,914.42
endzoneview wrote:Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Raiders haven’t slammed the door on the possibility of trading the 2016 defensive player of the year. That said, the Raiders are being coy with the teams that have inquired.

Recent reports have indicated as many as a dozen teams kicking tires on a possible trade. Four teams, we’re told, are exploring the possibility very seriously. via PFT

Breaking this out into its own thread to give me something to follow and look for clues all next week.

Much to my Chagrin :F it looks like the Raiders are too cash strapped to sign Mack for this kind of money and may look seriously at the Packers two 1st round picks and maybe a Clay Matthews, Cobb combination to get this off their plate.

CHAMPIONS are not those that never fail, but those that never quit
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,896.02
peacefulwarrior wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the Raiders haven’t slammed the door on the possibility of trading the 2016 defensive player of the year. That said, the Raiders are being coy with the teams that have inquired.

Much to my Chagrin :F it looks like the Raiders are too cash strapped to sign Mack for this kind of money and may look seriously at the Packers two 1st round picks and maybe a Clay Matthews, Cobb combination to get this off their plate.

All while the pack is trying to make Rodgers the highest paid player in NFL?

Ya, that’s not happening.
Whale Shark
rugger48 wrote:
peacefulwarrior wrote:

All while the pack is trying to make Rodgers the highest paid player in NFL?

Ya, that’s not happening.

Pack has plenty of "future" cap room and Brian Gutekunst is aggresively looking for a speed rusher. (I hope Raiders sign him ASAP) but Mack is not coming to Oakland for $18 million this year. We'll see...

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,896.02
He wants to get paid now. No way the packers are dropping over 30+ a year on Rodgers and sending 2 firsts + players and handing 20 million a year to Mack.

Nope
Whale Shark
Charles Robinson reports holdout DE Khalil Mack is "likely" to miss regular-season games.
IMO they can't have this guy sitting. Pay him or trade him, otherwise this becomes a negative vibe in the locker room.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,296.60
peacefulwarrior wrote:Charles Robinson reports holdout DE Khalil Mack is "likely" to miss regular-season games.
IMO they can't have this guy sitting. Pay him or trade him, otherwise this becomes a negative vibe in the locker room.

pay him or trade him ??? why the raiders own his rights for 3 yrs he is under contract this yr for almost 14 million and we can tag,tag him after that and let him walk at age 30,let him hold out and watch his salary go away in fines,already 3 million in fines have accrued and counting,mack can hold out til wk8 but he will forfeit over 8 million of his 14 million salary and he will come in like a dog and play at top level or lose value with bad play on the field,then the raiders can really damn him and tag him next yr,let him pout another yr and hold out til wk 8 and this time lose 10 million of his 17 salary,yr 3 do it all over again or mack can get his rump to camp and begin real negotiations

ps the steelers have shown the way with leveon bell