Great White Shark
Sand$: 20,360.58
prplhz14 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Mars

I saw that somewhere else. Is it true? Is someone reporting that on Twitter?

No, just a rumor because they have already had a local kid from there play for them.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Sand$: 40,438.45
Pretty sure Jason LaCanfora has confirmed the Mars report
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 21,059.30
endzoneview wrote:Pretty sure Jason LaCanfora has confirmed the Mars report

:lol: =D>

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,532.24
hawkdogger wrote:30 guaranteed in 2 years.

55 with incentives.

But they can’t pay Mack 60 over 4 or 5?with the Vegas move?

Gruden built his reputation on the offensive side of the ball, so the move makes sense to keep the mythos of Chuckie the Genius alive.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,532.24
R2000 wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Not a mark Davis fan or anything, but hes just got to make it to vegas. Money problems should change then.

True, IF the Raiders establish themselves as a viable NFL franchise sooner than later in LV. If they continue to languish in the doldrums, and revenue dries up, wonder if any debt servicing issues could doom the Davis family ownership of the Raiders.

I was in Vegas last week and talked to a few people about the Raiders. Everyone I talked to said they're basically excited the Raiders are in town so they can go to games where their favorite team is playing the Raiders.

They might build up a following. But Vegas is a tough place to do it. Tons of transplants and a lot of population volatility.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,675.06
vonbearsalot wrote:
R2000 wrote:
rugger48 wrote:Not a mark Davis fan or anything, but hes just got to make it to vegas. Money problems should change then.

True, IF the Raiders establish themselves as a viable NFL franchise sooner than later in LV. If they continue to languish in the doldrums, and revenue dries up, wonder if any debt servicing issues could doom the Davis family ownership of the Raiders.

I was in Vegas last week and talked to a few people about the Raiders. Everyone I talked to said they're basically excited the Raiders are in town so they can go to games where their favorite team is playing the Raiders.

They might build up a following. But Vegas is a tough place to do it. Tons of transplants and a lot of population volatility.

There will be zero home field advantage.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 909.98
hawkdogger wrote:

Maybe. Maybe not. There are a ton of Raider fans here in Colorado. Safe to say they are popular in Nevada as well. And it is only a short plane ride from Oakland.
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,298.08
DELTA6TWO wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

Maybe. Maybe not. There are a ton of Raider fans here in Colorado. Safe to say they are popular in Nevada as well. And it is only a short plane ride from Oakland.

It's also a cheap plane ride for fans of opposing teams for a weekend getaway. $99 each way from here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
DELTA6TWO wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

I'm in Colorado also, but I haven't seen a ton of Oakland fans. Almost everyone seems to just be Broncos fans.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,675.06
und2006 wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

It's also a cheap plane ride for fans of opposing teams for a weekend getaway. $99 each way from here.

Which was my point.

My firm is going to Time our annual retreat in Vegas so we can catch the Chiefs raiders game.

Will be tons of this.

Great move to Vegas for revenue. Not so hot for home field.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 909.98
Markulous wrote:
DELTA6TWO wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

I'm in Colorado also, but I haven't seen a ton of Oakland fans. Almost everyone seems to just be Broncos fans.

Where are you located? I am in the Springs. California a-holes everywhere, complete with their California bumper stickers and Raiders decals.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,368.72
vonbearsalot wrote:
R2000 wrote:

Agree, there should be an influx of fans from cal for the games especially LA area, but expecting a loss of the passionate black hole advantage in oakland.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,048.08
[/quote]

Agree, there should be an influx of fans from cal for the games especially LA area, but expecting a loss of the passionate black hole advantage in oakland.[/quote]

what advantage ??? yeah the fans but the place itself was a dump with sewage spewing from bathrooms down walls and rats all over the place including vending machines,im sure the locker rooms were also depressing to be in for home or away teams and the field ...wow talk about crap

ps we will be pulling from cali,ariz,new mexico,utah
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
that stadium was a rat infested, piss smelling dump when i went to my first A's game there in 1981. they haven't improved it at all since then. it's an embarrassment that the A's and Raiders both still play there.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 118,894.34
Oh there is so much more weed there than piss c'mon now