Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,675.06
SJSwarm wrote:that stadium was a rat infested, piss smelling dump when i went to my first A's game there in 1981. they haven't improved it at all since then. it's appropriate that the A's and Raiders both still play there.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,208.72
I would any real raiders fans would just go with the next team that is near them. I mean you have had to deal with the team being in the dumps for years, crazy owner, and now they are moving. Nobody is going to blame you for jumping ship at this point.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
rugger48 wrote:I would any real raiders fans would just go with the next team that is near them. I mean you have had to deal with the team being in the dumps for years, crazy owner, and now they are moving. Nobody is going to blame you for jumping ship at this point.

I was a fan when they were in Oakland, in LA, in Oakland again and I'll be a fan wherever they go next. No one with actual testicles just picks a new team. That's not how life works.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,532.24
I feel like you can quit on a team that quits on you, but also I don't really watch much football so whatever.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
SJSwarm wrote:
rugger48 wrote:I would any real raiders fans would just go with the next team that is near them. I mean you have had to deal with the team being in the dumps for years, crazy owner, and now they are moving. Nobody is going to blame you for jumping ship at this point.

I was a fan when they were in Oakland, in LA, in Oakland again and I'll be a fan wherever they go next. No one with actual testicles just picks a new team. That's not how life works.

Every season I personally just put team logos on one of these bad boys and let her rip to choose my team for that year, week, whatever.

Supreme Megalodon
Well no if the team is loyal to the fan base that makes sense. I mean Cleveland fans didn’t stay with the browns when they moved. I would bet most rams fans arent as passionate anymore. Obviously this is a little different, but they are moving and there are multiple teams that are within range.
Last edited by rugger48 on Mon 03.11.2019, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
rugger48 wrote:Well no if the team is loyal to there that makes sense. I mean Cleveland fans didn’t stay with the browns when they moved. I would bet most rams fans are as passionate anymore. Obviously this is a little different, but they are moving and there are multiple teams that are within range.

Niners, Seahawks, Chargers, Rams

That's a whole lot of NOPE for me. 3 of the 4 I absolutely hate, and while I am indifferent about the Rams I think that bandwagon is full.

RN4L

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Bears are fun. Do it. Jump ship.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 909.98
vonbearsalot wrote:Bears are fun. Do it. Jump ship.

Worst. Advice. Ever.
Supreme Megalodon
:lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,368.72
DELTA6TWO wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:Bears are fun. Do it. Jump ship.

Worst. Advice. Ever.

:lol:

I am betting a poll will validate Delta's opinion.
Supreme Megalodon
Just don't root for the Packers or their family will disown you.

Wait, that's just their QB.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 909.98
vonbearsalot wrote:Just don't root for the Packers or their family will disown you.

I hope the Bears one day find an actual NFL QB, so that I can make fun of him too :cry: .
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,893.21
Gotta agree with Swarm... you get to pick your favorite team once... as a child... then stay with them forever. No switchies. I live in Vancouver so you'd think I'd be a Canucks and a Seahawks fan but no. I am a Bruins and a Raiders fan. in the 70s when I was a kid starting to get into sports those two teams played tough aggressive games, were filled with characters and stars and were winning championships. the players from those days still loom large in my memories and play a pretty big role in how I think of those teams... Orr, Esposito, Hodge, Cheevers; Stabler, Belitnikof, Hendricks... I've been with them ever since - through thick and thin. (mostly thin in the case of the Raiders but they've had their moments over the years lol)

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
DELTA6TWO wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:Just don't root for the Packers or their family will disown you.

I hope the Bears one day find an actual NFL QB, so that I can make fun of him too :cry: .

I think we’ll find out this year if we have one or not.