Megalodon
Sand$: 62,726.52
phixxation wrote:
bigredmachineffl wrote:
Elmagister wrote:I only stopped in to drop my jaw at AB and make fun of you for defending him. So I'll hang up and not listen at this point. I'll probably laugh at you again later though. At the very least after he's suspended by the league.

I was just catching up on this thread and had every intention on reading all the way through, but.....well.... I just couldn't.

Man..... Is there ANY subject you're NOT an expert in?

Cy IS an attorney. YOU aren't.

So you're saying that you know more, or can articulate law better than Cy??????

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Oh.....but wait ....... It's elm's world. I keep forgetting that part. My sincerest apologies.

Every board has to have one or two BA's ( board antagonists). Just gotta have fun with it... Let 'em know it doesn't bother ya

He's not worth having fun with bro. He's a nobody who THINKS he knows everything and has the the answer to every problem in the world. Yet......he sits behind a keyboard and keeps playing pretend. Some of us are just sick and tired of him.

And before any mods see this and lock it..... I'm bowing out. I won't pick on him any more. I'm not looking for a timeout or to hijack the thread.
Sand$: 40,099.51
ESPN Boston reports Antonio Brown is unlikely to get any of his $9 million signing bonus from the Patriots.
The Patriots plan to use the "representation warranty clause" to void Brown's signing bonus. Brown didn't disclose he was dealing with an off-field situation before signing with New England, which they view as a breach of contract. The NFLPA could file a grievance, but it sounds like Brown may only end up with his $1 million salary, two game checks ($125K), and a $33,333 roster bonus. Since Brown was released after June 1, any money the Patriots owe can be spread out over the next two years
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,636.32
This is a tough one.

Do I want NEP to owe him $ which impacts them cap wise but benefits AB or, do I want AB to get nothing which only helps NEP.

I CANT WIN. :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,097.60
Bill really weaseled out of answering to all this nonsense in today's press conference.

Megalodon
Sand$: 1,103.84
jesteva wrote:This is a tough one.

Do I want NEP to owe him $ which impacts them cap wise but benefits AB or, do I want AB to get nothing which only helps NEP.

You’re a Steelers fan. Isn’t not winning kinda your thing? :p

Megalodon
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Bill really weaseled out of answering to all this nonsense in today's press conference.

I know. Dude is normally so talkative too. Chatty Kathy, that’s what I call him when we hang.

Megalodon
prplhz14 wrote:

STFU
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,636.32
prplhz14 wrote:

After this year, Now I know why folks thought PIT fans were A holes when they were winning Super Bowls and why nearly everyone thinks BOS and NEP fans are the worst. They are.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,711.90
bigredmachineffl wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

STFU

Whoa buddy..... You seem to be a little fired up.... that was kinda funny, right ?

QB: Russ/Tanny / RB: Jones, Davis, Gaskin, White, JJax
WR: Adams, OBJ, A-Rob, Higgins / Fant, Tonyan, Goedrt(IR)/ Lutz / KC/LAC
--
QB: Herbert RB: DCook, Jacobs, JTaylor, MDavis, Mattson, Lindsay, JJax
WR: Gllday, Ridley, DK, JJeff / Jonnu / Gost / NE
Megalodon
nosman21 wrote:
bigredmachineffl wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

STFU

Whoa buddy..... You seem to be a little fired up.... that was kinda funny, right ?

its good. him and i rib each other. thats his way of saying "thats a good one" to me.

Megalodon
jesteva wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

After this year, Now I know why folks thought PIT fans were A holes when they were winning Super Bowls and why nearly everyone thinks BOS and NEP fans are the worst. They are.

yeah. we are. I wear it with pride.

SCOREBOARD

Megalodon
Sand$: 40,097.60
prplhz14 wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Bill really weaseled out of answering to all this nonsense in today's press conference.

I know. Dude is normally so talkative too. Chatty Kathy, that’s what I call him when we hang.

Dude walked out rather then stand up and answer to it all. Weasel.

Megalodon
prplhz14 wrote:
jesteva wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

yeah. we are. I wear it with pride.

SCOREBOARD

Lol....ya but........ Yous guys got more "gates" than a 1,000 acre farm.

I'm a B's fan and I don't see the same a-hole-ism out of other B's fans. It's strictly Sux and Cheaters fans and I can't figure out why?

You and I are on opposite ends of New England, so neither of us are actually IN Boston.

That leaves just one true and only conclusion.....

It's the Sux and the Cheaters/Gate-ists that bring out the bad yous guys.
Megalodon
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:

Dude walked out rather then stand up and answer to it all. Weasel.

i feel like youve never watched a BB presser.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 80,872.92
prplhz14 wrote:

Just for the record, it was a short time, but the Steelers did go to 3 Super Bowls . During this Pats dynasty.