Sand$: 40,438.45
Kraft, who was on a business trip, became enraged Friday when he heard the details of Brown's most recently reported incident of text messaging harassment of a former female acquaintance. Kraft and Belichick spoke and decided together to officially release Brown just 11 days after the Patriots signed the controversial star receiver, according to sources. via the Athletic
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Yeah, I mean texting sexually harassing things is uncalled for. You need to pay women first. No wonder Kraft is livid
Blue Shark
Sand$: 860.04
So is Antonio safe to drop in a formats? Or is he a hold for the time being?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,527.72
Who's going to pick him up?

This isn't meant to be snarky and it's actually a compliment ....if he can't make it in NEP with their culture and team peer pressure, I can't see him making it anywhere

AB needs help and I think people are coming to that realization
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,974.78
jesteva wrote:Who's going to pick him up?

This isn't meant to be snarky and it's actually a compliment ....if he can't make it in NEP with their culture and team peer pressure, I can't see him making it anywhere

AB needs help and I think people are coming to that realization

I think he may just be genuinely a crappy person.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 860.04
Just wanted to make sure before I drop him lol, I totally agree if he couldn’t make it work in New England...plus he still could get suspended if picked up by someone
Blue Shark
Sand$: 568.17
Im going to hold for more news....see if teams are interested. Who knows maybe he is picked up, maybe he is suspended x number of weeks then gets picked up, maybe he is entirely done playing in the nfl. I suppose if you are desperate and need a waiver wire guy then drop him but i think waiting to see what happens over the next week or so might be worth it.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,527.72
As some one who hung onto Josh Gordon in Dynos, I can't fault with waiting for a week or so. :lol:

After that, if he's not signed, C Ya.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,063.79
The Pats just needed Brown to beat the Mighty, Mighty Dolphins. After that, they could cut him. He was a one week desperation play. :laughing-smiley-012:

When we can't win the argument, we'll just get you banned.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
I think it depends on the league as to whether or not you hold him. I’m definitely holding him in TPL, because the NFL doesn’t really care what kind of person you are, they care if you can play. Let’s not pretend Ray Rice didn’t get another gig because of moral high ground or being “black balled”. He was washed. AB has the talent. He’s just a POS. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him suspended for the rest of this year and on the Cowboys next year.

In your average league, he should be long gone though.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,598.80
Redraft = cut

Dynasty = hold

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,851.86
This is an outrage.
I'm outraged.
That's outrageous behavior.
Everyone should be outraging.
Where is the outragification?
The league is outragified.
The outragifuiquitousness of the entire universe!
its like that bad guy from avenger end game just thought something.

Carry on. And good luck tomorrow.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,911.04
TheJayCutlers wrote:Redraft = cut

Dynasty = hold

Once the investigation is concluded, and assuming that he isn't found guilty for the sexual assault, I would be surprised if he didn't have a few teams trying to sign him. They're just waiting for the PR black mark to die down.

I don't think the Patriots would sign him again, though.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 22,592.37
endzoneview wrote:
Kraft, who was on a business trip, became enraged Friday when he heard the details of Brown's most recently reported incident of text messaging harassment of a former female acquaintance. Kraft and Belichick spoke and decided together to officially release Brown just 11 days after the Patriots signed the controversial star receiver, according to sources. via the Athletic

Sorry...I can't take credit for what is about to be said ( I wish I would have been the first, though)

So you're saying the AB kinda rubbed Kraft in the wrong way?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,893.21
Just to make this whole thing more interesting.... maybe the Raiders should re-sign him now

Follow me on Tumblr http://jd666.tumblr.com
2019 LOT “The Resurrected One”
2015 LOT Norse League Champion