Houston Texans
7%
Miami Dolphins
5%
Other
10%

Total votes : 42
Sand$: 41,656.23
Jets O-line has issues but they aren’t done addressing it. Until they do, I wouldn’t draft Bell ahead of the top 4 or 5 guys.

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,929.36
endzoneview wrote:Jets O-line has issues but they aren’t done addressing it. Until they do, I wouldn’t draft Bell ahead of the top 4 or 5 guys.

hes past his prime, too old.

I know you’re joking but David Johnson and Freeman are the same age as Le’veon

#NewJackCity
Megalodon
Sand$: 17,579.42
endzoneview wrote:Jets O-line has issues but they aren’t done addressing it. Until they do, I wouldn’t draft Bell ahead of the top 4 or 5 guys.

I still don't think I'd take him above the top 4 guys if they got better on their OL. I'd just probably feel that much more confident taking him with a mid first pick.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,526.26
Markulous wrote:
jnadke wrote:The value guys will be the ones that are in unexpectedly better situations due to free agency / OC changes:
Devonta Freeman
David Johnson
Derrius Guice
Dalvin Cook
Derrick Henry (maybe)
Leonard Fournette

Those guys are all interesting for sure. High ceilings, lowish floors.

I don't think any of their floors are as low as you think.

Except for Guice, I forget Adrian Peterson is still there.
Megalodon
jnadke wrote:
Markulous wrote:
jnadke wrote:The value guys will be the ones that are in unexpectedly better situations due to free agency / OC changes:
Devonta Freeman
David Johnson
Derrius Guice
Dalvin Cook
Derrick Henry (maybe)
Leonard Fournette

Those guys are all interesting for sure. High ceilings, lowish floors.

I don't think any of their floors are as low as you think.

Except for Guice, I forget Adrian Peterson is still there.

I'd argue Fournette's floor is pretty low until he can prove he can stay healthy.

Johnson and Henry both have had up and down seasons too.

Freeman all depends where he goes and what kind of scheme he plays in. What if he goes to Buffalo? Not a high floor at that point.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,526.26
Markulous wrote:I'd argue Fournette's floor is pretty low until he can prove he can stay healthy.

Freeman all depends where he goes and what kind of scheme he plays in. What if he goes to Buffalo? Not a high floor at that point.

Fournette: Who else are they going to hand off to (for now).

Johnson: He's been productive before, blame the off year on bad OC/coach.

Henry: He's a good RB in a bad scheme (a la Aaron Jones.... which doesn't say much for Aaron Jones). Maybe new OC helps.... Henry is definitely the highest risk option.

Freeman: Not sure where this came from, Devonta Freeman is with ATL and Coleman is gone. He had an early season injury so he should be recovered.

Granted, any of these guys I would not draft until the 3rd/4th round or later.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,850.96
The problem for Bell is that Darnold doesn't scare anyone.....he's going to see stacked boxes much more often than he ever saw in Pitt......
Megalodon
jnadke wrote:
Markulous wrote:I'd argue Fournette's floor is pretty low until he can prove he can stay healthy.

Fournette: Who else are they going to hand off to (for now).

Johnson: He's been productive before, blame the off year on bad OC/coach.

Henry: He's a good RB in a bad scheme (a la Aaron Jones.... which doesn't say much for Aaron Jones). Maybe new OC helps.... Henry is definitely the highest risk option.

Freeman: Not sure where this came from, Devonta Freeman is with ATL and Coleman is gone. He had an early season injury so he should be recovered.

Granted, any of these guys I would not draft until the 3rd round or later.

Fournette struggled last year even when he was the bellcow and you can't handoff the ball to someone that is inactive due to injury.

D'oh! I totally mixed up Coleman and Freeman, my bad.
SJSwarm wrote:The problem for Bell is that Darnold doesn't scare anyone.....he's going to see stacked boxes much more often than he ever saw in Pitt......

This is a concern but it works both ways. Nobody was scared of Bilal Powell and Crowell. Bell is going to get a ton of work in the passing game

#NewJackCity
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,850.96
endzoneview wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:The problem for Bell is that Darnold doesn't scare anyone.....he's going to see stacked boxes much more often than he ever saw in Pitt......

This is a concern but it works both ways. Nobody was scared of Bilal Powell and Crowell. Bell is going to get a ton of work in the passing game

True. Considering Darnold loves to check down, Bell could catch 80 balls :lol:
SJSwarm wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

True. Considering Darnold loves to check down, Bell could catch 80 balls :lol:

Right. He should be. 80 is definitely not out of the question. Hopefully they keep him in the 250 range on carries. I wouldn't mind them adding some help. At a minimum I hope they can bring back Bilal and draft someone. But they are going to trick themselves into thinking Elijah McGuire is that guy when he's not.

#NewJackCity
Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,298.74
lev bell top 6 pick in ppr or bottom 6 ppr ???
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,510.10
mstrbass2000 wrote:lev bell top 6 pick in ppr or bottom 6 ppr ???

he's probably in the RB5-7 range for me. Barkley, McCaffery, Elliot, Gurley (depending on health). Not sure which WR you take above Bell (Hopkins, Hill maybe).
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,239.44

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams