Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 35,075.52
I haven't seen anything on it outside of here. It's certainly not going to get any attention after last night.
Supreme Megalodon

Reasonable take (short thread).
Sand$: 40,458.45
Anyone think it’s ok to not tell your boss you aren’t showing up for work?

Yes or no

There has been no accountability in New York since.... well forever so I’m not surprised Enunwa has been quiet because that was the culture

Joe Douglas is charged with changing that. I have zero problems with this.

Unless the Jets are the only team that fines players for going m.i.a. and missing rehab assignments. If they are, I understand the outrage.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,680.16
endzoneview wrote:Anyone think it’s ok to not tell your boss you aren’t showing up for work?

Yes or no

There has been no accountability in New York since.... well forever so I’m not surprised Enunwa has been quiet because that was the culture

Joe Douglas is charged with changing that. I have zero problems with this.

Unless the Jets are the only team that fines players for going m.i.a. and missing rehab assignments. If they are, I understand the outrage.

I think a professional supervisor would have noted that this was an ordinarily exemplary employee and have at least spoken to him first and made an effort to find out what was going on before reflexively fining him just because they can. I don;t really think that's accountability - 27k for a missed rehab session?
I don’t know if the Jets just arbitrarily hand out fines without proper warnings or notice. If so, that’s wrong

We know the previous GMs Enunwa worked for didn’t care who missed rehab or practice
Current Yahoo Headline - "Jets Star Slams Team for Fining Him Over Date With Wife" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another thing I just thought of, how long is a rehab assignment for that day he missed? One hour? Two hours?

Surely he could have planned his lunch date with his veteran! (bonus sympathy points) wife around it? Or maybe not. Maybe the Jets are just evil.

So he missed one rehab, then the next one over a "family emergency" three days later. Neither time did he let his bosses know. Sounds...... implausible. I missed that initially.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,788.02
Sooo as someone who has done a lot of rehab, just trying to speak to the mentality and situation. But maybe Enunwa knew the session for the day and maybe it was a light one (Band work, stretching, heat pad or ice) whatever and maybe he figured it was ok for Veterans Day.

This is something that could have been avoided had they reached out and talked to him I'm guessing. I'm not sure this needed to be made public.
Supreme Megalodon
As I read through his tweets, and he admitted he should have let them know beforehand, I just agreed that yes, he should have.
Here’s another reason I hate Gase -

Backup no name QBs and first year backup rookies have seem to come in and play well this season

Yet when forced into the same situation Gase had Falk come in, a guy he’s coached up in Miami for a couple seasons, and he looked like doo-doo

Red flag #463
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:Here’s another reason I hate Gase -

Backup no name QBs and first year backup rookies have seem to come in and play well this season

Yet when forced into the same situation Gase had Falk come in, a guy he’s coached up in Miami for a couple seasons, and he looked like doo-doo

Red flag #463

Coached him another year in Chicago too. That's why her brought him to Miami.

lone bright spot and even then they have to use a “after week 6” qualifier
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Thoughts on Darnold going forward for fantasy? They have a good schedule and hes put up some good games recently
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,628.38
Elmagister wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Here’s another reason I hate Gase -

Red flag #463

Coached him another year in Chicago too. That's why her brought him to Miami.

Not to mention he thought Siemian was enough as a QB2, and he was absolutely dreadful
Markulous wrote:Thoughts on Darnold going forward for fantasy? They have a good schedule and hes put up some good games recently

Maybe

He’s on a roll but I’d have a hard time putting my playoff future on him

This entire team played in walking boots