New York Jets Perpetual Rebuild Thread

Sand$: 40,880.19
You’ll never hear me defend the Jets from an organizational standpoint. Like I said before, I Hope Darnold can find a new life like Tannehill. But for this team and my last GM, Joe Douglas is going to want ‘his coach’ and ‘his QB’. Then he will have 4 years left on his contract to turn the entire franchise around.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,464.42
Gase get fired yet? He should.

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
end of season

Jets in general don’t fire mid season but this one is going to test that theory. Gregg Williams needs to go too so not sure what good firing Gase does. Gregg actually said last week that his defense was close to being dominant if it wasn’t for a few blown assignments.

This was my reaction-

Megalodon
Sand$: 67,234.74
LMFAO
endzoneview wrote:guys, there is nothing redeeming watching this team play football. In fact, it will make you like football a little less. This team has already quit. Especially on defense. Guys aren't running to the whistle. They take horrible angles and give up on plays almost immediately. The Niners lost every single star player on offense and defense and it made no impact on the game.
Darnold was 14 for 25 with a 103 passing yards with 5 minutes to go in this game. It's pitiful. Every third down route ran and thrown is about 3-4 yards away from the first down marker. 3rd and 5, 2 yard route. 3rd and 8, 3 yard route. 3rd and 2, run up the middle for a loss.

We are in peak Sanchez. Darnold just needs his butt fumble moment to put a cap on his Jets career.

As I was saying

It’s every damn 3rd down
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,479.74
Gaseball. Run it on 3rd and long too.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,479.74

Darnold looks like a fan who won an NFL QB experience.
:lol:

poor bastard
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,058.62
trevor lawrence to the jets...this team made SF look good somehow.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:trevor lawrence to the jets...this team made SF look good somehow.

so disheartening watching a team play their second unit on offense and defense and still dominate this crappy team
Megalodon
I think you should embrace it. the worse they do, the better for them. Gase will be gone! The Niners tanked the year before they made the SB and got Bosa out of it. i was hoping they lost every game that year. I commend you for even watching because i couldnt watch it :lol:

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
yeah, I don't know why I put myself through this.

And not to go off topic, but man it sucked watching Bosa go down. Hard to watch. Then Solomon Thomas on the very next play. Insane.
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:yeah, I don't know why I put myself through this.

And not to go off topic, but man it sucked watching Bosa go down. Hard to watch. Then Solomon Thomas on the very next play. Insane.

yea, well just another day in 2020. :lol:

Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,464.42

Ryan Tannehill
Jarvis Landry
Kenyan Drake
DeVante Parker
Kelechi Osemele
Jordan Phillips
Damien Williams
Mike Gesicki

- who am I missing?

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,224.04
Griffimo wrote:

Ryan Tannehill
Jarvis Landry
Kenyan Drake
DeVante Parker
Kelechi Osemele
Jordan Phillips
Damien Williams
Mike Gesicki

- who am I missing?