Kyler Murray - Arizona Cardinal

Sand$: 40,906.29
I’m still holding out hope that the Jets can trade down out of 3 but that all depends on the Cardinals passing on him and not trading out.
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,572.46
I dont think the Giants can be dismissed as a possibility to trade up for Haskins. I think they should be able to land Haskins at #6, but if they have tunnel vision for him, might be willing to trade up to #3-4 to guarantee getting their guy as long as the trade terms are reasonable.
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,726.48
While all this smoke has some merit, I'm still not going to believe they're taking Murray until Rosen is traded. This all has to be for NYG, OAK, or some other silly GM to lose their mind and trade up.
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,572.46
Markulous wrote:While all this smoke has some merit, I'm still not going to believe they're taking Murray until Rosen is traded. This all has to be for NYG, OAK, or some other silly GM to lose their mind and trade up.

The AB and TB moves seem to portend another/last chance for Carr. AB seems to think positively of Carr fwiw. Would be shocked at this point if Gruden dumps Carr to trade up or draft Murray.
Me too
Megalodon
R2000 wrote:
Markulous wrote:While all this smoke has some merit, I'm still not going to believe they're taking Murray until Rosen is traded. This all has to be for NYG, OAK, or some other silly GM to lose their mind and trade up.

The AB and TB moves seem to portend another/last chance for Carr. AB seems to think positively of Carr fwiw. Would be shocked at this point if Gruden dumps Carr to trade up or draft Murray.

Who knows with Gruden, but you could be right and the smoke will die down and Arizona will just take Bosa or Williams.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,331.78
Bengals, Bucs, Broncos, Redskins, Dolphins, Giants are the perceived QB needy teams.

None of them are essentially QB-less at this time though and none are exerting any sign of urgency. Really not sure there will be a competition for Haskins. I think he will need to drop for any of them to get triggered. They all have a lot of other needs too.

It certainly seems that Murray will go between 1-4, but I was actually thinking that there is a chance that Haskins drops to second round.

Yeah, I need Haskins to blow up his pro day and generate some buzz. I don’t see it happening. He’s this years Geno.
Sand$: 113,300.40
endzoneview wrote:Why does NFLN still trot out Casserly to yabber on about Kyler

For the same reason they have Silver on the payroll - it isn't about credibility. I questioned how I'd feel without NFLN when we cut the cord, but it's been months and I don't miss it at all.
endzoneview wrote:Yeah, I need Haskins to blow up his pro day and generate some buzz. I don’t see it happening. He’s this years Geno.

I've been thinking it, but given my :F with Geno I was hoping someone else would write it.
Megalodon
I think he's better than Geno was and I don't see him falling past Miami.
Markulous wrote:I think he's better than Geno was.

Vs. pressure? He's not. Not right now anyway. Maturity? Well, Geno set that bar very low. Which is why I think he's the low end on the range of potential outcomes for Haskins. It's in the range though.
Megalodon
Markulous wrote:I think he's better than Geno was and I don't see him falling past Miami.

I think Miami executives went to see Herbert play a couple of times last year. Looks to me like they are gathering comp picks in preparation of maybe having to trade up next year. Seem to be favoured to sign Tyrod right now, fwiw.

Megalodon
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
Markulous wrote:I think he's better than Geno was and I don't see him falling past Miami.

I think Miami executives went to see Herbert play a couple of times last year. Looks to me like they are gathering comp picks in preparation of maybe having to trade up next year. Seem to be favoured to sign Tyrod right now, fwiw.

Well, maybe that changes things.

Megalodon
I think all of the teams that are weak at QB are looking at both Herbert and Tua next year, so there's going to be a lot of competition.