Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
The other topic of his got moved away from the Main Tank. Anyone thinks he serves a suspension and plays next year?

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms "multiple teams" are interested in signing free agent RB Kareem Hunt.

This echoes a similar report filed by NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. Hunt is facing a lengthy suspension for multiple off-field discretions, most notably a physical altercation with a woman outside his Cleveland hotel last February. His punishment should be decided before free agency opens in March and according to Schefter, the 23-year-old shouldn't struggle for interest on the open market. Bears coach Matt Nagy has already said he'd be open to reuniting with Hunt, who he coached while serving as the Chiefs' offensive coordinator in 2017. The league's leading rusher last season, Hunt has undergone daily anger management counseling since late November and teams have reportedly been pleased by the progress he's made. Schefter was told by one league source that Hunt will return to the NFL "sooner rather than later," though he'll need to be reinstated from the commissioner's exempt list before that can happen.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,672.54
Yeah. He'll play again.
Sand$: 41,140.11
Yep

I’ll put the Bears atop the short list
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
Texans or Raiders is my guess

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,649.52
pats

"It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,257.21
Vision wrote:pats

Yeah, makes total sense. They definitely don't have a solid running game right now.
Whale Shark
NautArch wrote:

Yeah, makes total sense. They definitely don't have a solid running game right now.

good to great

this antwan smith/kevin faulk

to corey dillon
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,279.34
Vision wrote:
NautArch wrote:

good to great

to corey dillon

If you think Sony isn't great, you need your eyes checked. The only things that can stop him from being the best RB the Pats have ever had are his knees.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 36,672.54
Vision wrote:

What an awful comparison.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,257.21
But he's no Kareem Hunt. Nor does he have Hunt's positive locker room presence.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,487.56
SJSwarm wrote:If you think Sony isn't great, you need your eyes checked. The only things that can stop him from being the best RB the Pats have ever had are his knees.

Maybe you can refresh my memory, but I don't recall any plays this year that would make me think that he's great. He doesn't seem all that fast, elusive or powerful, but seems to be a well-rounded back and good at getting what is blocked. Better than Curtis Martin (no) or Corey Dillon (doubt it) though?

This link (not sure how accurate?) shows Michel forced the 5th-least broken tackles among RB's from this past year:
Alfred Blue
James White
Jordan Howard
Doug Martin
Sony Michel

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/2017/ ... en-tackles

Googled for missed tackles, but couldn't find anything.
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,570.66
What filters are you using on that list, because it shows no such thing.
Whale Shark
Jcb890 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:If you think Sony isn't great, you need your eyes checked. The only things that can stop him from being the best RB the Pats have ever had are his knees.

Maybe you can refresh my memory, but I don't recall any plays this year that would make me think that he's great. He doesn't seem all that fast, elusive or powerful, but seems to be a well-rounded back and good at getting what is blocked. Better than Curtis Martin (no) or Corey Dillon (doubt it) though?

This link (not sure how accurate?) shows Michel forced the 5th-least broken tackles among RB's from this past year:
Alfred Blue
James White
Jordan Howard
Doug Martin
Sony Michel

agree here - he's not great

is he good? maybe

is hunt better? yes

and the same price most likely

anyway somebody had to say patriots and thats me for this thread, eat me

let him go to miami and rot for all i care
Supreme Megalodon
Jcb890 wrote:

Alfred Blue
James White
Jordan Howard
Doug Martin
Sony Michel

Sony was a higher rated recruit than either Martin or Dillon. He is a very special talent. He was a top 15 overall recruit in his class. He just ended up at a school that happened to have a couple of other tremendous RB talents during his time there, which stifled his numbers a bit, but he still averaged over 6 ypc in the SEC. UGA is cranking out NFL RB talent like the 'Canes did in the late 90's/early 00's.

Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:Texans or Raiders is my guess

Probably the only thing I can think of as a positive about Mark Davis as an owner is that he will not tolerate having "men" who abuse women on his team. No way in hell he goes to the Raiders.

Davis put up with all of Aldon Smith's drug and alcohol nonsense until he slapped his chick around, and then he was gone the next day. Ray McDonald also tried to get a tryout with the Raiders, Del Rio wanted to give him a look and Davis vetoed it.