Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
I wouldn't draft him in a redraft at all. I'm not wasting a roster spot on someone that may or may not contribute until 9 games into the season. This isn't a team that will immediately thrust him into a starter role upon coming back. Chubb is a really good RB and isn't going to give up a ton of carries to him. If I was a Chubb owner, I'll probably just wait for someone to drop him to handcuff him.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,548.40

still waiting for my antifa paycheck. do they do direct deposit now?
Great White Shark
Griffimo wrote:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 120,702.72
Nice contingency plan should Chubb rightfully threaten a hold out this time next year.
Great White Shark
OarChambo wrote:Nice contingency plan should Chubb rightfully threaten a hold out this time next year.

I could actually see them exploring moving Chubb after this year if he doesn't sign a below market value extension.

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,057.66
This suggests that Hunt's going to be a bigger piece of the offense than just Chubb's handcuff and receiving back, because I don't think he'd give up the chance to be the best free agent back on the market next season to be strictly a backup for a mediocre team.

It helps Hunt this season, and I really don't think it hurts Chubb. The Browns should be among the most run-heavy teams in the league this year, and I expect both backs to be good fantasy options all season.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 24,095.08
OarChambo wrote:Nice contingency plan should Chubb rightfully threaten a hold out this time next year.

as a dynasty owner , i was looking forward to him going somewhere else but maybe this is a good thing and there is some truth to them using him all over the field?

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,007.34
Disappointed as a dynasty owner, thought for sure he would test the market after this year or possibly be traded mid season
Supreme Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:

I could actually see them exploring moving Chubb after this year if he doesn't sign a below market value extension.

Me too - I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of this season because who knows if he'll be back for another round.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,020.32
Too bad he's still suspended 8 games.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 66,593.28
I've been wary of Chubb for a bit, and this solidifies my concern. He was a stud in the first half of last season, but with Hunt back in the offense Chubb's production went down a bit.

I notice that the entire offense was bad at the end of the season, though, so maybe some of that drop in production is due to overall offensive issues and Chubb will rebound nicely this year. I do think Hunt caps his upside (e.g., Chubb is unlikely to get more than 1-2 receptions per game with Hunt on the field), but do people think he'll be top 10 due to rushing yards/TDs?
Supreme Megalodon
Cyguy84 wrote:I've been wary of Chubb for a bit, and this solidifies my concern. He was a stud in the first half of last season, but with Hunt back in the offense Chubb's production went down a bit.

I notice that the entire offense was bad at the end of the season, though, so maybe some of that drop in production is due to overall offensive issues and Chubb will rebound nicely this year. I do think Hunt caps his upside (e.g., Chubb is unlikely to get more than 1-2 receptions per game with Hunt on the field), but do people think he'll be top 10 due to rushing yards/TDs?

I'm assuming you didn't watch because no one in their right mind should have, but as bad and disjointed as this offense was throughout the season it went to another level at the end of it. I quit and from what i've gathered from those that didn't the team basically did too. I wouldn't try to glean much from it; just know that the whole operation was an abject failure from the top-down.

If your expectations this year are in line with last and they come true then I'm gonna find something else to do on Sunday's.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 66,593.28
OarChambo wrote:
Cyguy84 wrote:I've been wary of Chubb for a bit, and this solidifies my concern. He was a stud in the first half of last season, but with Hunt back in the offense Chubb's production went down a bit.

I'm assuming you didn't watch because no one in their right mind should have, but as bad and disjointed as this offense was throughout the season it went to another level at the end of it. I quit and from what i've gathered from those that didn't the team basically did too. I wouldn't try to glean much from it; just know that the whole operation was an abject failure from the top-down.

If your expectations this year are in line with last and they come true then I'm gonna find something else to do on Sunday's.

I'm so blessed that I've been so busy with kids I effectively stopped watching the Patriots every Sunday BEFORE Brady left. So no, I didn't watch the Browns last year or any team really :p

Hopefully the Browns bounce back and play like they were supposed to last year before the wheels fell off. I can see it happening, as they have a lot of talent, but I hate to get my hopes up.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,189.78
I can't believe he's a backup.

Blue 14

Wilson, Burrow
McCaffrey, Bell, White, Moss
Beckham, Golladay, Hilton, Lamb, Samuel
Fant, Arnold
Butker
49ers
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,439.72
Chubb is considered one of The best pure runner for RB, Hunt Is probably one of the best all around RBs. It’s amazing that both are on the same team