2019 Dynasty Trade Talk

Megalodon
Sand$: 22,950.16
rugger48 wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:You sold low on Hill.

I don’t know how much he plays this season.
But I think he plays most of it.

I know the nfl changes it a up a bit, but the cheifs and the nfl will look ridiculously hypocritical if that were the case.

how would they be hypocritical? these guys (NFL)are so inconsistent with the way they handle these matters. especially since he hasnt even been charged

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,452.32
What are the thoughts on Watkins with the uncertainty around Hill?
Megalodon
Sand$: 77,748.44
TMaas wrote:What are the thoughts on Watkins with the uncertainty around Hill?

Good opportunity with an injury risk. What's his ADP? It's probably low enough to take a shot on him.

Go with your gut and good luck!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,581.92
rugger48 wrote:

I know the nfl changes it a up a bit, but the cheifs and the nfl will look ridiculously hypocritical if that were the case.

So the Chiefs should cut him so Cleveland can sign him? or some other team?
ok.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,452.32
625james wrote:

Good opportunity with an injury risk. What's his ADP? It's probably low enough to take a shot on him.

FantasyPros ECR has him a #55 overall and #25 WR between Allen Robinson and Calvin Ridley.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,669.00
hawkdogger wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

So the Chiefs should cut him so Cleveland can sign him? or some other team?
ok.

He has a history of violence and a child had his arm broken under his care. I didnt say they will cut him, but they cut Hunt which is along the same lines. AP lost a year for what? zeke got 4 games for what exactly?

Weird how you were ready to throw Matt Patricia into the pit of dispair for an accusation from 20+ years ago, but this some how passes the test.

You really think he doesnt at least see 8 games this year? I also wouldnt be surprised to see the team forfeit a pick or 2 also.
Last edited by rugger48 on Thu 05.16.2019, 12:29, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

how would they be hypocritical? these guys (NFL)are so inconsistent with the way they handle these matters. especially since he hasnt even been charged

see above. he doesnt have to be charged.
Megalodon
Sand$: 77,748.44
TMaas wrote:
625james wrote:

FantasyPros ECR has him a #55 overall and #25 WR between Allen Robinson and Calvin Ridley.

So early 5th in a 12 team league. I would not feel comfortable with him as my WR2, but would have no qualms about him as my WR3.

Go with your gut and good luck!
Great White Shark
He has a history of violence and a child had his arm broken under his care. I didnt say they will cut him, but they cut Hunt which is along the same lines. AP lost a year for what? zeke got 4 games for what exactly?

Weird how you were ready to throw Matt Patricia into the pit of dispair for an accusation from 20+ years ago, but this some how passes the test.

You really think he doesnt at least see 8 games this year? I also wouldnt be surprised to see the team forfeit a pick or 2 also.[/quote]

So you think the Chiefs should cut him?
And some other team pick him up, like Kareem Hunt?
Or are you saying the Chiefs should suspend him themselves and not wait for the league?
I'm not tracking.
Supreme Megalodon
I’m saying the NFL would probably suspend him I don't see how he doesn’t see at least 4 -8 games right now. Isn’t he already suspended by the chiefs?

Honestly if somehow it cones out he did it, how do they not cut him?
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,950.16
rugger48 wrote:I’m saying the NFL would probably suspend him I don't see how he doesn’t see at least 4 -8 games right now. Isn’t he already suspended by the chiefs?

Honestly if somehow it cones out he did it, how do they not cut him?

what the hell are you arguing? you think he faces a 4-8 game suspension...i think thats what most agree on. 8 would probably be max. So he still plays most or at least half the season.

also i dont see how they can get more evidence to charge him...i think they have obtained all the evidence they can get.

i think he sold low on Hill too...i would have kept Hill

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Supreme Megalodon
They don’t have to charge him, I also said minimum that’s what he might face. He could see a whole year. I don’t think it’s as cut and dry as anybody thinks.
Last edited by rugger48 on Thu 05.16.2019, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 32,573.10
This has shifted away from dynasty trades pretty far.
Supreme Megalodon
Yes .
Great White Shark
Elmagister wrote:This has shifted away from dynasty trades pretty far.

Oh, I don't know.
what's the dyno value of an all pro wideout who may beat his wife and kid?