2019 Dynasty Trade Talk

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,761.72
Did Todd Gurley lose a leg or something?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,228.34
phixxation wrote:So let's say you're in a startup and someone puts Gurley on the trading block.

What's he worth? A 2020 3rd and a Cohen type? A second or is that too rich. I'm pretty "set" @ RB, I think, even with getting rid of the Cohen-types?

Or....don't eff with it?

1/2 point PPR

I’d wouldn’t do either if I had gurley
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,078.90
How stupid do I feel picking anyone but Gurley after 1:7?

Cause you know it's gonna happen.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,226.03
So, then hypothetically, if someone proposed that trade and were accepted, would people scream collusion? I would merely be taking advantage of another person's knowledge of FF.

Best you leave it alone? Or land it with two backflips and twists with both middle fingers in the air?

Thinking my concious would eat me alive.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,728.66
phixxation wrote:So, then hypothetically, if someone proposed that trade and were accepted, would people scream collusion? I would merely be taking advantage of another person's knowledge of FF.

Best you leave it alone? Or land it with two backflips and twists with both middle fingers in the air?

You've gotten feedback from various people telling you it's a shoot offer. If you can pull it off, go for it. I'm not sure what else you want.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,427.98
10ball wrote:You sodomized that guy in the Ertz trade in Premier

If you think that was bad, he actually had a way better offer for Ertz.

I was ready to crazy overpay to make my championship run........

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
Traded Antonio Brown for AJ Green and Royce Freeman

You traded Antonio Brown and Dexter Williams for Green and Freeman.

Dexter was an important part of that deal for me considering the insane depth of TPL, the fact that I own Aaron Jones, and the fact that Jamaal Williams is hot garbage.

And I'll take having AB as my WR4 over the guy who might not play much this year. No I'm not buying the I'm going to retire cuz helmet nonsense.

Megalodon
Sand$: 36,932.92
SJSwarm wrote:

Dexter was an important part of that deal for me considering the insane depth of TPL, the fact that I own Aaron Jones, and the fact that Jamaal Williams is hot garbage.

And I'll take having AB as my WR4 over the guy who might not play much this year. No I'm not buying the I'm going to retire cuz helmet nonsense.

Yeah, forgot about Dexter.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 45,846.96
tsbgrayghost wrote:How stupid do I feel picking anyone but Gurley after 1:7?

Cause you know it's gonna happen.

gurley even in a reduced role is easily a top 8 pick in ppr,henderson vs 2nd string raider defense looked horrible,malcom brown journeyman type back
Supreme Megalodon
mstrbass2000 wrote:,henderson vs 2nd string raider defense looked horrible

Huge overreaction based on a preseason game. Did you watch that kid play in college?? He can ball.

Megalodon
Sand$: 36,932.92
SJSwarm wrote:

I didn't pick up on any sign to overpay at all, tbh, and actually thought you weren't interested at one point. Anyway, its not for dragging up here.

Supreme Megalodon
phixxation wrote:So, then hypothetically, if someone proposed that trade and were accepted, would people scream collusion? I would merely be taking advantage of another person's knowledge of FF.

No, its not collusion.
Supreme Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:

I didn't pick up on any sign to overpay at all, tbh, and actually thought you weren't interested at one point. Anyway, its not for dragging up here.

You made that offer too?

I hope you accidentally grab the light cream cheese spread for your morning bagel , you heathen
Sand$: 114,552.52

If you're asking yourself if leeg members will cry foul then they probably will.
But unless it really is collusion then it shouldn't be vetoed.
Because it isn't the leeg's business to value the player's on your team.
But if it's that lobsided then I'm probably not making that offer in the first place.
The optimal path in trade talks is to not only identify how you think you can use another team to improve your own but also put yourself in the other owner's shoes and ask how I can improve their team.
You may or may not win that trade, but retaining potential customers is important.

I just traded Gurley and Khalil Mack for Chubb. I probably gave up more in a vacuum, but others value pass rushing LB's more than I do - I hate dealing with them. So, use him to move on from a volatile star RB for a less volatile and younger star RB. Win-win trades, it's how you do good business.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,681.80
Would you give up Mixon for the below? I have a feeling the Bengals are gonna be awful this year and this is the highest his value will ever be.

Give - mixon
Get - 2021 1st and 2nd, 2022 1st and 2nd

My team is competitive this year. I have Carson, Kerryon, Devonta, rojo, ADP, Edmonds, Darwin Thompson at RB

Any thoughts are appreciated