2019 Dynasty Trade Talk

Post Reply  
Megalodon
Posts: 17320
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,396.74
Elmagister wrote:Freeman will be starting. Yeldon will...?

Maybe he will, he's also coming back from a big injury and isn't a bellcow. I can see Atlanta drafting someone and releasing Freeman after this season due to his contract. I don't like his long term value.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 56734
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 21,667.98
Markulous wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Freeman will be starting. Yeldon will...?

Maybe he will, he's also coming back from a big injury and isn't a bellcow. I can see Atlanta drafting someone and releasing Freeman after this season due to his contract. I don't like his long term value.


I agree he'll be a candidate for release in 2020, but Yeldon only had backup long term value.
Megalodon
Posts: 17320
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,396.74
Elmagister wrote:
Markulous wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Freeman will be starting. Yeldon will...?

Maybe he will, he's also coming back from a big injury and isn't a bellcow. I can see Atlanta drafting someone and releasing Freeman after this season due to his contract. I don't like his long term value.


I agree he'll be a candidate for release in 2020, but Yeldon only had backup long term value.

The last two seasons when he has filled in for Fournette, he's looked good, particularly in the passing game. I guess it's all relative to your viewpoint on him. If he is signed as strictly a backup, then Freeman definitely has the higher short term value. If you think he becomes part of a team's 2-man RBBC with him getting the majority of the passing downs, then I think he has the better value. Long-term, it's really cloudy for both of these guys.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25623
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 28,756.08
Elmagister wrote:Freeman will be starting. Yeldon will...?


Freeman will be part of a committee with a RB they likely draft. Depending on the skill set, the guy they draft may be the long term value.

ATL is one of a few locations a less than top heavy RB class draft pick could be the 2020 starter in situations teams where teams are looking to move on from a veteran or at least have a more youthful option. PIT. HOU. BAL. Similar situations.

My point is some of the top RB rookies are probably stashes.

I'd be more interested in Freeman in a 2019 dyno win now situation as depth for my starters
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 56734
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 21,667.98
jesteva wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Freeman will be starting. Yeldon will...?


Freeman will be part of a committee with a RB they likely draft. Depending on the skill set, the guy they draft may be the long term value.

ATL is one of a few locations a less than top heavy RB class draft pick could be the 2020 starter in situations teams where teams are looking to move on from a veteran or at least have a more youthful option. PIT. HOU. BAL. Similar situations.

My point is some of the top RB rookies are probably stashes.

He should have the same value in 19 he's had, if healthy. My main point is I value him more highly than yeldon.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12066
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 37,179.20
The need for me is a starting QB, which I don't have, so Yeldon's floor isn't a major thought, but he has upside, although it is dependent on landing spot.

Doesn't look like that trade is going to happen anyway. :(
_______________________________________

Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27876
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,367.36
Freemans contract isn’t that bad.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27876
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,367.36
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Devonta Freeman for Dak/Yeldon?

Dynasty Superflex, btw.



You can start 2 Qbs in this league?


Your going to have to pay premium for one. What do your WRs and tes look like?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 25623
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 28,756.08
He should have the same value in 19 he's had, if healthy. My main point is I value him more highly than yeldon.


Me too. A lot more.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2642
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003
Sand$: 2,807.34
12 Team .5 PPR

Team A. Tyler Boyd, 2020 1st (mid/late)

Team B Corey Davis, Christian Kirk

Which side do you like?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19951
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 22,484.32
Bigmattk23 wrote:12 Team .5 PPR

Team A. Tyler Boyd, 2020 1st (mid/late)

Team B Corey Davis, Christian Kirk

Which side do you like?

Team A for me...love Boyd.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12066
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 37,179.20
rugger48 wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Devonta Freeman for Dak/Yeldon?

Dynasty Superflex, btw.



You can start 2 Qbs in this league?


Your going to have to pay premium for one. What do your WRs and tes look like?


I don't have to. I have a choice - NEVER SUPPORT QB HOARDING!
_______________________________________

Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27876
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,367.36
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:Devonta Freeman for Dak/Yeldon?

Dynasty Superflex, btw.



You can start 2 Qbs in this league?


Your going to have to pay premium for one. What do your WRs and tes look like?


I don't have to. I have a choice - NEVER SUPPORT QB HOARDING!



My point is, you really don’t have one, and I’m order to get 1 your going to have to pay a premium for him.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12066
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 37,179.20
I may have to give in to that. Will see how rookie draft goes first. It is also a limited devy league but this years top QBs seem to be available.

I have 1.05.
_______________________________________

User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2642
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003
Sand$: 2,807.34
12 Team .5 PPR
Team A got. Adams, Ertz
TEam B got Chris Carson, K Allen, John Brown, Kittle, 2.5