2019 Dynasty Trade Talk

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,849.56
I sure wouldn't do it for a 1st.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,714.46
Elmagister wrote:I sure wouldn't do it for a 1st.

He just agreed for one of my 2021 2nds. Should I pull the trigger?

I have no clue what to expect from trubiski tho

This would leave me with Lamar, Trubisky and D Carr
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,849.56
That's fine value, but lots of QB coming next year. Depends on how you feel about Carr.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,667.10
jdferguson07 wrote:Luck owner here in a dynasty.

I have Lamar Jackson and Derek Carr. I think I can pull Trubisky for a 2nd. Would you do that? He wants one of my 2021 2nds.

Future Picks:
2020- 1 first, 3 seconds, 1 fourth, 1 fifth
2021 - 2 firsts, 3 seconds, 1 fifth
2022 - 2 firsts, 1 second-fifth

Think a 2 Nd is fine, but at the same time, I would also be fine with the 2 Qbs you have.
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:

I have Lamar Jackson and Derek Carr. I think I can pull Trubisky for a 2nd. Would you do that? He wants one of my 2021 2nds.

Future Picks:

Think a 2 Nd is fine, but at the same time, I would also be fine with the 2 Qbs you have.

I think I'm gonna sit tight.

Brissett and Foles are on waivers, so if I can grab one, I should be okay this year. I can come back and grab Tua or Herbert next draft if the need is there...
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,928.10
jdferguson07 wrote:
rugger48 wrote:

Future Picks:

I think I'm gonna sit tight.

Brissett and Foles are on waivers, so if I can grab one, I should be okay this year. I can come back and grab Tua or Herbert next draft if the need is there...

Dont know the rest of your roster, but 2020 has some good skill players in it. Going to be deep. Wr esp. Rb too.

And theres still Trev to come at QB in 21 if you can make do and mend/ miss on QB in 2020

I think, in a vacuum and this just being about Luck? Id do what it sounds like youre going to do.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,036.70
I wouldn't touch Trubisky at all. Why do you think he would be an upgrade to the Jackson/Carr combo?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,445.44
Trades I made in the last couple of days in Deep Crimson Dynasty:

SENT: Courtland Sutton, 2.05, 4.05
RECEIVED: 1.09 (Which turned into Robby Anderson), 3.09 (still to be determined, rookie/FA draft is in the beginning of the 2nd)

SENT: Leonard Fournette, 3.09
RECEIVED: 1.04 (I drafted Miles Sanders here), 3.01

Was a little skeptical of the Fournette trade. Probably could have gotten more value wise, but I despise Fournette and have been wanting to get rid of him.

Roster after these moves:

QB - Russell Wilson, Joe Flacco
RB - David Johnson, Mark Ingram, Miles Sanders (1.04), Kalen Ballage, Darrell Henderson (took him at 1.05)
WR - Amari Cooper, Cooper Kupp, Larry Fitzgerald, Robby Anderson (took at 1.09), John Brown, Tre'Quan Smith
TE - Eric Ebron, Tyler Eifert
K - Fairbairn
DEF - Jaguars

I have four more picks in this rookie draft (3.01, 3.05, 5.05, 6.05). Thoughts?

Deep Crimson
Great White Shark
I can also move Ingram and 3.01 for Jameis Winston and 3.07, giving me a viable backup behind Russell Wilson. But, Ingram is likely my RB2 to start the season until one of Miles Sanders or Ballage becomes a viable option, so I probably shouldn't make that move.

Deep Crimson
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,667.10
TheBlitz1588 wrote:I can also move Ingram and 3.01 for Jameis Winston and 3.07, giving me a viable backup behind Russell Wilson. But, Ingram is likely my RB2 to start the season until one of Miles Sanders or Ballage becomes a viable option, so I probably shouldn't make that move.

I would not do that, I’m all over the place on Jamies their oline is still one of the worst in the nfl. He was sacked 5 times against Cleveland, I have no idea what’s going to happen at rb either. I know the receivers around him are good, but I’m not sure this is going to end well.
Great White Shark
rugger48 wrote:
TheBlitz1588 wrote:I can also move Ingram and 3.01 for Jameis Winston and 3.07, giving me a viable backup behind Russell Wilson. But, Ingram is likely my RB2 to start the season until one of Miles Sanders or Ballage becomes a viable option, so I probably shouldn't make that move.

I would not do that, I’m all over the place on Jamies their oline is still one of the worst in the nfl. He was sacked 5 times against Cleveland, I have no idea what’s going to happen at rb either. I know the receivers around him are good, but I’m not sure this is going to end well.

Definitely hold Ingram here. Not even close imo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,818.64
Which side would you take?

Team A gets
Howard, Jordan PHI RB
Hyde, Carlos KCC RB
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Doctson, Josh WAS WR
Stills, Kenny MIA WR

Team B gets
Freeman, Devonta ATL RB
Freeman, Royce DEN RB
Lindsay, Phillip DEN RB
Brown, Antonio OAK WR
Cook, Jared NOS TE
Great White Shark
First side...but thats only cause I dont like any of the players on the second side. Kamara tips the scale even if the rest are trash

Deep Crimson
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,276.29
Bigmattk23 wrote:Which side would you take?

Team A gets
Howard, Jordan PHI RB
Hyde, Carlos KCC RB
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Doctson, Josh WAS WR
Stills, Kenny MIA WR

Team B gets
Freeman, Devonta ATL RB
Freeman, Royce DEN RB
Lindsay, Phillip DEN RB
Brown, Antonio OAK WR
Cook, Jared NOS TE

Team A, because Kamara
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,452.32
Bigmattk23 wrote:Which side would you take?

Team A gets
Howard, Jordan PHI RB
Hyde, Carlos KCC RB
Kamara, Alvin NOS RB
Doctson, Josh WAS WR
Stills, Kenny MIA WR

Team B gets
Freeman, Devonta ATL RB
Freeman, Royce DEN RB
Lindsay, Phillip DEN RB
Brown, Antonio OAK WR
Cook, Jared NOS TE

I'm not good with huge multiplayer trade evaluations because it usually depends on the roster construction of each team as well as the number of starting positions. Especially when its so lobsided like this. If you have the roster to give up players like Freeman and Antonio (+depth) for Kamara, then its great for team A. But if team B is lacking starters and get get 3-4 startable players for Kamara its good for them too.