2019 Dynasty Trade Talk

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,027.40
rugger48 wrote:
slyeguy wrote:Bad time to sell Beckham, but what are thoughts on his current value?

Idk, but I would suspect now is a great time to buy in a dynasty

Rather have Beckham or Juju? Both are struggling, and I've got Juju.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,452.32
I sent an offer of DJ Moore and a 1st for OBJ and got turned down.
Megalodon
Sand$: 65,032.20
BG3eb wrote:
rugger48 wrote:
slyeguy wrote:Bad time to sell Beckham, but what are thoughts on his current value?

Idk, but I would suspect now is a great time to buy in a dynasty

Rather have Beckham or Juju? Both are struggling, and I've got Juju.

I'd rather have Juju, if the price is equal.

But if Juju is more valued, then I'd trade him for OBJ + something. Depends entirely how they are valued within your league, I think.
HammerHead Shark
Unless he’s soured based off yesterday, I’m guessing I could get something like Hyde, McCoy, or Deebo Samuel with OBJ. Not really promising but could be promising if it were Samuel. Right?
HammerHead Shark
I was able to get another piece with OBJ so it was worth it to me.

Is it a bizarre move to buy that Gurley is on borrowed time so Henderson (I have M. Brown) is worth acquiring...even at the price of someone like Miles Sanders?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,946.14
Miles Sanders for Henderson?

I don't really see the point in that unless you really think Henderson is going to be great, otherwise I kind of feel those guys are of similar value, with Sanders also having some value for this season while Henderson probably doesn't, or at least not as much.
HammerHead Shark
ubertaco wrote:Miles Sanders for Henderson?

I don't really see the point in that unless you really think Henderson is going to be great, otherwise I kind of feel those guys are of similar value, with Sanders also having some value for this season while Henderson probably doesn't, or at least not as much.

It’s basically wondering if ...
- this downward slide for Gurley is for real and Henderson/Brown are possibly jewels for the future as soon as next year.
- Sanders isn’t going to be able to supplant Howard and this role Sanders has now is pretty much the norm.

Guess it’s wondering if one, both, or none of the scenarios are likely. I don’t know for sure what the actual outlook likes for both situations, so that’s why I asked :)
Megalodon
Sand$: 65,032.20
Personally, I stick with the value in preseason through their rookie year. Sanders was a top 5 rookie pick, Henderson was a late first.

Also, while Gurley has concerns, I don't see him disappearing and therefore Henderson will be in a RBBC at best.
HammerHead Shark
Cyguy84 wrote:Personally, I stick with the value in preseason through their rookie year. Sanders was a top 5 rookie pick, Henderson was a late first.

Also, while Gurley has concerns, I don't see him disappearing and therefore Henderson will be in a RBBC at best.

Is that you’re general rule of thumb? Not questioning the thought process. I’m just curious. It’s a first year-dynasty season for me, so I’m learning as I go lol.

Honestly haven’t kept a lot of attention on the Eagles and have on the Rams so that’s why I’m not totally sure.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,946.14
BG3eb wrote:
ubertaco wrote:Miles Sanders for Henderson?

It’s basically wondering if ...
- this downward slide for Gurley is for real and Henderson/Brown are possibly jewels for the future as soon as next year.
- Sanders isn’t going to be able to supplant Howard and this role Sanders has now is pretty much the norm.

Guess it’s wondering if one, both, or none of the scenarios are likely. I don’t know for sure what the actual outlook likes for both situations, so that’s why I asked :)

Are they really jewels though? None of those RBs has been greatly effective because the oline play has been poor. Gurley isn't going anywhere either (risk of injury aside), so you're looking at Henderson/Brown as what? You really want to own both sides of a handcuff for a guy who's still likely to be getting 50-75% of the snaps?

Sanders is in a better situation than Henderson I think. He's more likely to replace Howard than Henderson is to replace Gurley as the lead back. But, talent wise? I don't know that either guy is particularly great and could see both Rams and Eagles looking for RB in the next 2-3 drafts anyway.

So to me the question is just if you think Henderson is a rare talent or not. I don't, I mean he's fine, but he seems unlikely to supplant Gurley and then become something close to what Gurley was, even if the Rams fix their oline issues. I don't think Sanders is a great talent either, but there's no one really important in front of him, so either he passes Howard on the depth chart eventually, or the Eagles just move Howard somewhere else anyway.
HammerHead Shark
Good way to look at it, and that makes sense. Thanks!
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 116,910.28
Both the Rams and Eagles put somewhat significant draft capital into Henderson and Sanders.
Neither team has much/any cap space available in the offseason.
The Rams are operating at a major deficit wrt draft picks.
Jordan Howard is a free agent.
The rookie RB class coming up is loaded. How loaded depends on the number of early entries. But the result will be loaded regardless.

If I'm wrong then so be it, but I can't see the Rams adding a RB. It'll be Gurley/Henderson/either Brown or Dart in their back field.
So I'd rather have Sanders, but understand there is some risk of the Eagles pairing him with a meaningful rookie (but probably not a vet). If they don't though...then Sanders stands a lot to gain.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,824.12
Which side would you rather have?

12 Team PPR, 1.5 TE PPR

Team A gets D Johnson, Terry McLaurin, C Samuel, Ertz

Team B gets Conner, Edelman, Julio Jones, Crowder
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 25,707.44
The only way side B is the winner in that trade in a dynasty league is if their WR’s are trash and Julio and Edelman are going to win it for them in 2019. Side A wins by a lot long term. Even though Ertz May have peaked already, I like DJ/Scary Terry/Samuel long term.

Conner is a neat story and all, but I think after 2019 he will be a part of a committee next year.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,683.76
I wouldn’t be surprised if the Steelers draft someone in the 2nd or 3rd round at rb.