Every Rosen has its Dolphin.

Megalodon
Sand$: 39,867.24
Seems like it is about time this got its own thread, although its the Cards showing their thorny side going behind Rosens back.

If its for real, I don't know why QB needy teams wouldn't take a bite, although its right for them to site back and wait till ARI get to panic point and drop the asking price.

What are the chances of Cardinals rolling with both Rosen and Murray? Could easily hold them both for the year if they don't think they can get value.

I think it is all quite silly, tbh, but drafting Murray and ditching Rosen appears to be legit.
Last edited by theoutlawdekepatton on Fri 04.26.2019, 20:25, edited 1 time in total.

Megalodon

Sand$: 115,920.22
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:What are the chances of Cardinals rolling with both Rosen and Murray? Could easily hold them both for the year if they don't think they can get value.

Megalodon
Sand$: 21,317.06
Yeah, I don't see a scenario where they keep Rosen if they draft Murray. I also see his value WAY higher than a 3rd round pick. Dude was just taken at the top of the first round last year.
Megalodon
I don't find anything about this particularly rational, tbh.

Megalodon
Sand$: 21,317.06
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I don't find anything about this particularly rational, tbh.

I concur. If I was them, I'd be trying my hardest to trade back to collect picks. If no one is biting, then I'd just take Bosa or Quinnen there and focus on their O-line, another WR, and patching up holes in their defense. Rosen was setup to fail last year and they need to be more patient. Murray isn't a better prospect than Rosen was and he would have looked just as bad (if not worse) if he was thrust into that situation.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,578.24
Yea it does.
Sand$: 42,850.09
He’s not being traded for a 3rd

That’s career suicide for Keim

The Giants should be talking to the Cardinals right now.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,589.38
TBF, it doesnt matter whos under center, If they dont fix that OL theyll both be wasted picks unfortunately.

Im with EZ could trade back ... and still get Murray (Unless whoever is moving is doing it to draft him over Bosa), or take BPA and move up back into the back 5 of the top 10.

I mean IF Murray is the guy for them ... Where do we think Murrays draft slot is going to be? Top 10 or top 5?

Might be the best Qb this year, but his height and his process to date wont have cemented a 1.01 will they? Or has it?
Last edited by jamcutpost on Mon 03.04.2019, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
I guess the rationality is getting someone with a ton of picks to trade to bite on moving up to 1.1.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 20,589.38
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:I guess the rationality is getting someone with a ton of picks to trade to bite on moving up to 1.1.

Someone should do that Meme of the guy w/his GF looking back over his shoulder at another girl

Boyfriend = Gruden
GF = Current QB
Girl walking past = Any/ Every rookie QB

Hes a mad man hoor when it comes to teh QBs.

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
I think the Giants should trade for Rosen. At this point, Murray is going top 3. If the Cardinals don’t draft him or trade the pick, the next spot to draft him is at 3 with the Jets trading out. There’s no scenario where the Cardinals trade down and still get Kyler.
Megalodon
Giants really should have drafted Rosen. They will luck out if they get him at a bargain with all the rest of the offense in place. They must have interest, but have to play the game to find lowest possible price.

I don't know if Keim is a good negotiator or not, tbh, but he seems like the kind of guy that will panic and do something rash.

If the price for Rosen is a 3, nearly every team with a QB need or older starter should be interested.

That’s probably the case if the price is a 2nd as well

The Cardinals should get creative and look at obtaining a player on the trade block and mix in some draft picks. If I’m the Cardinals and I get a call from the Giants it takes me two seconds to mention Odell’s name.
Megalodon
Totally agree, but heres what I think happens - Cards target who they think are QB needy times, anticipating that high interest ensures an advantageous trade. QB needy teams go meh, maybe, not sure, let me think about it. Cards panic and and settle for a muddy trade with picks, future picks, conditionals, players, to fuzz out the total value of the trade and make out like its a win/win.

Might even be a win/win.

Only GM I think can pull this off is Bill.