Every Rosen has its Dolphin.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,177.16
Sand$: 42,340.45
This dude seems to be more wrong than right

So much so that I stopped following him
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,177.16
Eh, he owns up when he's wrong. Been more right than not lately too.
Sand$: 115,518.50
TheJayCutlers wrote:Eh, he owns up when he's wrong. Been more right than not lately too.

This.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
Is this really a thing? Trading your 1st rnd QB from a year ago after the staff gets blown up and Oline performs as the worst in the league..

Sounds of white noise rattling around.

A-A-Ron won the same amount of playoff games with PFF's 7th best Oline as Rosen did with the worst...

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Sand$: 115,518.50
birddog wrote:Is this really a thing?

I thought it was click whoring until recently, but I've developed doubts. There's at least some truth to all this. Just not sure how much.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
OarChambo wrote:
birddog wrote:Is this really a thing?

I thought it was click whoring until recently, but I've developed doubts. There's at least some truth to all this. Just not sure how much.

I've shook my head whenever I've seen it. We've witnessed some crazy stuff happen so its not historically 'off'. If there's any truth to any of it my minds eye looks to drumming up some back door momentum of the trade value of that 1st pick. Otherwise.. ??.. miffed again.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Bleacher Report's Matt Miller reports the Cardinals have "at least two offers" for Josh Rosen.
The Cardinals are trying to "save face" and get as a close to a first-rounder as possible for Rosen. That's unlikely after Rosen's rookie struggles, but teams could up their offers closer to the draft. Rosen has a more polished track record than every non-Kyler Murray quarterback in this year's class, but Arizona has backed themselves into a must-trade situation. They're likely going to have to settle for a Day 2 pick.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,128.64
Come on Bolts!

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,309.86
I'd guess Redskins, Chargers, or Patriots are at least one of these two mystery teams
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,006.48
sctroyfan wrote:Come on Bolts!

For Rosen's sake, I really hope he ends up in LAC/NE. WSH would be a death sentence.

I do believe that ARZ doesn't move on from him without getting at least a 1st in return, though.

But I'm pretty confident that once trade talks begin teams will be more than willing to do so.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
endzoneview wrote:The fact that Keim is still the GM makes me believe this just a very misguided smoke screen attempt.

IF this is true and they indeed trade Rosen to draft Kyler, all of the power Keim had is gone. He will never win another battle in the front office against Kliff. This is a no win situation for Keim. If Kyler busts, he’s fired. 0-2 on highly drafted rookie QBs and 0-2 on coaches. If they take Kyler and it works, Keim gets zero credit. It will be all because of Kliff. Either way, he’s screwed.

I’m just going to repost this because I can’t get past it

I just can’t see this happening
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,667.10
sctroyfan wrote:Come on Bolts!

Nope
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,667.10
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
I doubt the Chargers will entertain giving up pick 28. They are a play-off team with hopes and despite Rivers age I think they will want to give it another shot to reach SB rather than think about rebuilding.

Weird, your talking crazy.....
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,865.80
Why is that crazy? I am assuming Rivers extends but is that crazy?
Last edited by theoutlawdekepatton on Sat 04.06.2019, 09:20, edited 1 time in total.