Every Rosen has its Dolphin.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,423.06
TheJayCutlers wrote:Didnt Bill Walsh do it with Young and Montana?

I think the situation might be different.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,072.20
Are the people who drafted Rosen gone? I don't keep up on them much but if they aren't this is nuts or they're faking. They should have known what they were getting with Rosen.. He's got talent but he was always a project and if they thought different they have no business executing drafts.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,030.38
sctroyfan wrote:Are the people who drafted Rosen gone? I don't keep up on them much but if they aren't this is nuts or they're faking. They should have known what they were getting with Rosen.. He's got talent but he was always a project and if they thought different they have no business executing drafts.

No, same GM is still there, which is why I was extremely skeptical at first.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,948.72

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 204.60
Trade him for a decent offensive lineman, then draft murray. I'D rather have a proven lineman with a couple years under his belt than a draft pick.

16 team league: PPR: Qb/rb/wr1/wr2/wr3/te/flex1/flex2
QB: Eli Manning, Glennon
RB: Forte, CJ1ks, Andre Wills, Mckinnon, Hillman
WR: Marshall, Cruz, Wayne, Nelson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Ebron, Chase Ford
KICK: McManus
DEF: HOU, TB
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,715.16
Buccs4life wrote:Trade him for a decent offensive lineman, then draft murray. I'D rather have a proven lineman with a couple years under his belt than a draft pick.

Yeah, if they dont fix the OL - even w/KK in town, or maybe even especially because Kliffs there (He likes a deep pass as much as the next air raid guy) - failure to fix this will have burned not one, but two first rnd guys.

And i dont knock Murray for his height ... But i will be worried about how durable he would be as a smaller built guy, if he doesnt get half decent pass pro and has to scramble out the pocket on the regular

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,722.60
OarChambo wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
OarChambo wrote:Can't get value out of a player that isn't wanted. Cards are at least going to have to give it some chatter. They may also need to hold out till a situation arises where they can max value.

Not really a precedent but Eagles coming into the season with Bradford/Wentz is as close as I can think of to the potential situation of Rosen/Murray.

No they don't. It's toxic - beginning and end of story. There isn't a comp because no one in their right mind would do it.

Keim and Gruden are the biggest circus in the land. I don't think they care at all what their QBs think. Both are throwing their guys under the bus right now, and all for a moment of thinking they look good doing it.

Supreme Megalodon
Im not saying this couldn't happen, but this all started with what Kingsbury said in octbober, I dont think he has that kind of pull where he comes into a franchise and is able to make personel decisions right off the bat. cardinals traded up for rosen, kiem traded up for rosen he isnt/shouldn't be giving up after one single year.

If anything Kiem seems to be playing this right.
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:Im not saying this couldn't happen, but this all started with what Kingsbury said in octbober, I dont think he has that kind of pull where he comes into a franchise and is able to make personel decisions right off the bat. cardinals traded up for rosen, kiem traded up for rosen he isnt/shouldn't be giving up after one single year.

If his intention is trading 1.1, I agree.

Supreme Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:Im not saying this couldn't happen, but this all started with what Kingsbury said in octbober, I dont think he has that kind of pull where he comes into a franchise and is able to make personel decisions right off the bat. cardinals traded up for rosen, kiem traded up for rosen he isnt/shouldn't be giving up after one single year.

or keeping it and taking bosa or quinnen.

I would use "keeping his options open" instead.
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,030.38
Best ways to use first overall pick:
1. Get a king's ransom from some dumb team
2. Take Bosa or Quinnen
578. Trade Rosen and draft Murray
Megalodon
rugger48 wrote:

or keeping it and taking bosa or quinnen.

I would use "keeping his options open" instead.

Ah, otherwise known as the True Detective ending. The circus was all for naught, nobody does anything and Cards draft Bosa.

Sand$: 41,890.81
Trading down to 4 would be perfect for them. Pick up some capital, take whoever is left of Quinnen and Allen with the Jets a real threat to go Allen. Cards could win the first round trading down and still getting Quinnen.
Sand$: 41,890.81
Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:

Well, thats a bit of a give away as to their real intentions.