Every Rosen has its Dolphin.

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,054.33
zuggyawesome wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Well, in the end he had exactly what he wanted.

Parker's biggest issue has been laziness. A soft.

I hear this a lot about him, but what makes you guys think he's been lazy? I don't know too much about his injury history.. but I don't think he's soft given that he refuses to not practice while dealing with shoot that his coaches staff want to sideline him for. (Not a smart play on his part, but it leads me to believe he doesn't lack toughness)

You guys?

When we can't win the argument, we'll just get you banned.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,956.10
FortyofForty wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
Elmagister wrote:Well, in the end he had exactly what he wanted.

Parker's biggest issue has been laziness. A soft.

I hear this a lot about him, but what makes you guys think he's been lazy? I don't know too much about his injury history.. but I don't think he's soft given that he refuses to not practice while dealing with shoot that his coaches staff want to sideline him for. (Not a smart play on his part, but it leads me to believe he doesn't lack toughness)

You guys?

Yes? Multiple people have said this about him. I'm just curious why they believe that to be the case with him

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,702.60
FortyofForty wrote:
ubertaco wrote:Look man, I quoted exactly what you said.

If you didn't mean it, great, just don't pretend you never said it.

Sorry, dude. I answered you specifically. If English is not your first language, your difficulty in understanding it is explicable. Otherwise, it's the fault of the education system, or user error. I don't know. One. Two. And. Or. Simple words, apparently hard for some to understand.

So, do you think the Dolphins couldn't have benefited from drafting a rookie receiver this year, as some here argue?

I don't particularly care if the Dolphins could have benefited or not, I was pointing out *what you said*.

You are now saying something different. That's cool, you could have changed your mind, you could have realized you were talking out your rump, you could have just decided you were wrong.

At this point you've told us all that you're done discussing this only to keep on jumping back in when people aren't even addressing you. You know what that means?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,213.60
ubertaco wrote:
FortyofForty wrote:

Sorry, dude. I answered you specifically. If English is not your first language, your difficulty in understanding it is explicable. Otherwise, it's the fault of the education system, or user error. I don't know. One. Two. And. Or. Simple words, apparently hard for some to understand.

So, do you think the Dolphins couldn't have benefited from drafting a rookie receiver this year, as some here argue?

I don't particularly care if the Dolphins could have benefited or not, I was pointing out *what you said*.

You are now saying something different. That's cool, you could have changed your mind, you could have realized you were talking out your rump, you could have just decided you were wrong.

At this point you've told us all that you're done discussing this only to keep on jumping back in when people aren't even addressing you. You know what that means?

What is it?
Mako Shark
ubertaco wrote:
FortyofForty wrote:

If idiots would stop quoting me in their posts, I would have no reason to see what drivel they're spewing.

My words are clear. My position is clear. The only ones who pretend otherwise are mentally challenged or do not comprehend English. That's cool. Not everyone has the same level of comprehension. We have to deal with all levels of intellect here, so I continue to make the effort.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,477.58
An intelligent person might question their own communication rather than assuming EVERYONE ELSE is dumb.
Sand$: 41,902.97
someone needs a break
Supreme Megalodon
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 392.72
FortyofForty wrote:
If idiots would stop quoting me in their posts, I would have no reason to see what drivel they're spewing.

My words are clear. My position is clear. The only ones who pretend otherwise are mentally challenged or do not comprehend English. That's cool. Not everyone has the same level of comprehension. We have to deal with all levels of intellect here, so I continue to make the effort.

Daaaamn son, impressive. Autographs?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,423.06
FortyofForty wrote:If idiots would stop quoting me in their posts, I would have no reason to see what drivel they're spewing.

I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,383.57
PigskinPete22 wrote:
FortyofForty wrote:

Daaaamn son, impressive. Autographs?

My favorite part of your posts is the gif.
Sand$: 41,902.97
I just saw something on twitter that said "Ryan Fitzpatrick has outperformed Josh Rosen so far BUT Rosen has looked good too."

It's May.

I do not miss 'QB camp battles'
Supreme Megalodon
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,956.10
Elmagister wrote:

Rosen's got greatness in him. He's also got not so great in him. He's basically Eli Manning, and you can win with Eli Manning.

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Mako Shark
The Dolphins simply grabbed a lot of average talent rather than specifically stockpiling for the future.