Every Rosen has its Dolphin.

Megalodon
Sand$: 21,034.14
100% agree that it's an impossible situation. Mayfield or Darnold would have looked like poo also.
Sand$: 41,902.97
If you're the Giants, do you trade #19 for Rosen?

I think they could get creative and maybe trade #19 and get a 3rd back. Maybe swap spots in the 2nd.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,833.32
Look, Eli had a great second half of the season. Scored the most points in the AFC East. They'll be fine.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 23,256.53
TheJayCutlers wrote:Look, Eli had a great second half of the season. Scored the most points in the AFC East. They'll be fine.

yep. ( you mean NFC) I bought him in dyno and hoping he goes to the AFC East team listed
Great White Shark
phixxation wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:Look, Eli had a great second half of the season. Scored the most points in the AFC East. They'll be fine.

yep. ( you mean NFC) I bought him in dyno and hoping he goes to the AFC East team listed

There goes my reputation for only saying accurate things. Dammit.
Sand$: 115,056.08
Markulous wrote:100% agree that it's an impossible situation. Mayfield or Darnold would have looked like poo also.

Mayfield thrived in a worse situation.
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:
Markulous wrote:100% agree that it's an impossible situation. Mayfield or Darnold would have looked like poo also.

You mean when Hue was there? Browns line was better still.
Megalodon
Appearing on Wednesday's Undisputed, Joel Klatt of Fox Sports said Josh Rosen is "going to get moved."
Klatt added that the Chargers, Giants and Patriots have emerged as his top suitors and that one of the three has already offered up a second-round pick. The Cardinals are still seeking a first-rounder for Rosen, but Klatt doesn't see that happening. All signs point to Arizona drafting Kyler Murray first overall, making Rosen expendable. Despite a sluggish rookie campaign in 2018, the former UCLA Bruin hasn't hurt for interest on the trade market. Los Angeles, New England and New York remain his most likely destinations, but don't be surprised if other quarterback-needy teams enter the Rosen Sweepstakes ahead of next month's draft.
Sand$: 115,056.08
Markulous wrote:
OarChambo wrote:

You mean when Hue was there? Browns line was better still.

You should watch some of those October games then re visit this statement.
Great White Shark
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Megalodon
OarChambo wrote:You should watch some of those October games then re visit this statement.

Maybe I should rewatch it but I recall how badly Arizona was getting whooped by mediocre lines. Like Atlanta looked like the 2000 Ravens against them. PFF also ranked the Browns line 2nd overall and Arizona dead last, that's quite a difference
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,423.06
Markulous wrote:
Appearing on Wednesday's Undisputed, Joel Klatt of Fox Sports said Josh Rosen is "going to get moved."
Klatt added that the Chargers, Giants and Patriots have emerged as his top suitors and that one of the three has already offered up a second-round pick. The Cardinals are still seeking a first-rounder for Rosen, but Klatt doesn't see that happening. All signs point to Arizona drafting Kyler Murray first overall, making Rosen expendable. Despite a sluggish rookie campaign in 2018, the former UCLA Bruin hasn't hurt for interest on the trade market. Los Angeles, New England and New York remain his most likely destinations, but don't be surprised if other quarterback-needy teams enter the Rosen Sweepstakes ahead of next month's draft.

Klatt thinks 4 Qbs are going in the first
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,687.46
Markulous wrote:
OarChambo wrote:You should watch some of those October games then re visit this statement.

Maybe I should rewatch it but I recall how badly Arizona was getting whooped by mediocre lines. Like Atlanta looked like the 2000 Ravens against them. PFF also ranked the Browns line 2nd overall and Arizona dead last, that's quite a difference

Really? Citing a game that happened almost 20 years ago...? Lol
He was saying that the Cardinals were so bad they made the Falcons look like the greatest defense to ever play.

(come at me 85 Bears fans)
rugger48 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

Klatt thinks 4 Qbs are going in the first

Who is Klatt?