Every Rosen has its Dolphin.

Post Reply  
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6733
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,321.06
endzoneview wrote:He was saying that the Cardinals were so bad they made the Falcons look like the greatest defense to ever play.

(come at me 85 Bears fans)


Ah got it now. That was a tough read.

I was trying to find atl v bal highlights from 2000 and had zero luck
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27876
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,367.36
Joe Klatt, one of Fox’s College analysts. He’s not bad at what he does. I’m not saying that he tge best, but if he thinks Arizona is going to move Rosen, it means He thinks Arizona is doing things that make him believe that they are taking murray.


I still think Rosen is there guys, but Im a little less sure now.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6733
Joined: Thu Oct 5, 2006
Sand$: 3,321.06
rugger48 wrote:Joe Klatt, one of Fox’s College analysts. He’s not bad at what he does. I’m not saying that he tge best, but if he thinks Arizona is going to move Rosen, it means He thinks Arizona is doing things that make him believe that they are taking murray.


I still think Rosen is there guys, but Im a little less sure now.


Clickity klatt

I’d bet every single penny I have that Rosen is moved and Murray is drafted at 1. If it was the old coaching staff that had their arses out in the wind and names on the line with all the draft capital they moved last year (15th, 79th, and 152nd picks to the Raiders) then obviously they would stay the course with Rosen.

Kingsbury said Murray should be the first pick before he got the cards job and guess where he is now... write it down lock it up. Murray to the cards.
Mako Shark
Posts: 679
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014
Sand$: 1,047.28
It will be interesting, Who wins the Rosen Sweepstakes
Megalodon
Posts: 17320
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,396.74
jdferguson07 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:He was saying that the Cardinals were so bad they made the Falcons look like the greatest defense to ever play.

(come at me 85 Bears fans)


Ah got it now. That was a tough read.

I was trying to find atl v bal highlights from 2000 and had zero luck

I didn't think I worded it that poorly, but my bad.
Megalodon
Posts: 17320
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,396.74
According to SNY's Ralph Vacchiano, the Giants aren't sure if they prefer Josh Rosen to the quarterbacks available in this year's draft.
This comes on the heels of a report from Fox Sports' Joel Klatt that New York is one of at least three teams interested in Rosen, who would be expendable if the Cardinals draft Kyler Murray as many expect. While nothing is set in stone, new coach Kliff Kingsbury is a long-time admirer of Murray, who he sees as a strong fit for his Air-Raid offense. Despite an underwhelming rookie campaign, Rosen still has first-round pedigree and would be a logical replacement for over-the-hill Eli Manning. So far, the Giants have shown minimal interest in both Murray, who they feel is too short, and immobile Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins.
User avatar
Mako Shark
Posts: 536
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012
Sand$: 988.07
As someone who owns a bunch of shares of Rosen in dynasty leagues, I hope this most "pro ready" quarterback can really excel at the position. So far, I am not seeing it. Was everyone wrong, or is it really just a function of a bad OL?
_______________________________________

When we can't win the argument, we'll just get you banned.
Megalodon
Posts: 17320
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,396.74
FortyofForty wrote:As someone who owns a bunch of shares of Rosen in dynasty leagues, I hope this most "pro ready" quarterback can really excel at the position. So far, I am not seeing it. Was everyone wrong, or is it really just a function of a bad OL?

You have to give him a pass for last year IMO. Bad OL, bad coaching, etc.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19951
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 22,484.32
FortyofForty wrote:As someone who owns a bunch of shares of Rosen in dynasty leagues, I hope this most "pro ready" quarterback can really excel at the position. So far, I am not seeing it. Was everyone wrong, or is it really just a function of a bad OL?

didnt blow me away in college. maybe he was the most "pro ready" but nowadays idk if that will make you the best qb.
_______________________________________

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018
Sand$: 672.28
nick foles behind good oline = decent

nick foles behind bad oline = bad

this translates throughout

only 10 qb's EVER have been able to overcome
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4193
Joined: Wed Sep 7, 2011
Sand$: 8,203.04
Vision wrote:nick foles behind good oline = decent

nick foles behind bad oline = bad

this translates throughout

only 10 qb's EVER have been able to overcome


Is this in the wrong thread?
Megalodon
Posts: 17320
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009
Sand$: 17,396.74
NautArch wrote:
Vision wrote:nick foles behind good oline = decent

nick foles behind bad oline = bad

this translates throughout

only 10 qb's EVER have been able to overcome


Is this in the wrong thread?

I was thinking the same thing last night, but I figured I was just ignorant of something going on here.
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27876
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 75,367.36
He saying that few Qbs do well with a terrible oline. He was just using foles as an example.

How does that relate to this thread? Same reasoning is being used for Rosen and his bad season last year.
Last edited by rugger48 on Mon 04.01.2019, 11:36, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Posts: 2101
Joined: Thu Sep 7, 2017
Sand$: 5,406.66
One year thrown into a bad situation on a bad team isn't worth giving a final grade.

However, he didn't manage to do himself any favors either. As with most QBs, he needs a good situation to be successful in. I wouldn't be buying him right now, regardless of where he winds up. I'd still hold him in Dyno for another year though.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7203
Joined: Wed Jul 4, 2007
Sand$: 45,194.64
a lot of rosen's sacks were because he held the ball too long and the kid was very slow in reading and recognizing when receivers got open, a lot of his throws were very late to the target,i remember watching a play against the raiders (zero pressure),where rosen had 7 sec to throw the ball to fitz whom was crossing wide open in the middle of the field for a td with rosen looking right at him for almost 3 sec before throwing the ball allowing the safety to come over and knock the ball away because it was so late