Ground hog Day/Raiders

Megalodon
Sand$: 36,908.02
SnakeStabler wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:It amazes me that anyone in here thinks they know more than any NFL coach. None of you even know as much as Jeff Fisher does about the game of football, OR YOU WOULDN'T BE COMMENTING HERE YOU WOULD HAVE A JOB IN THE NFL.

Exactly why I don't pay attention anymore in here.

NFL is loaded with nepotism and cronyism. I have no issue saying half these guys don't have a clue.

Megalodon
Sand$: 43,521.20
I saw Sean McVey from a distance one time, I'm pretty sure that makes me qualified.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,578.42
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:
SnakeStabler wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:It amazes me that anyone in here thinks they know more than any NFL coach. None of you even know as much as Jeff Fisher does about the game of football, OR YOU WOULDN'T BE COMMENTING HERE YOU WOULD HAVE A JOB IN THE NFL.

Exactly why I don't pay attention anymore in here.

NFL is loaded with nepotism and cronyism. I have no issue saying half these guys don't have a clue.

I feel I could replicate the success of a John Fox or Steve Fisher.

Certainly that of a current model Gruden.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,137.88
hawkdogger wrote:

I feel I could replicate the success of a John Fox or Steve Fisher.

Certainly that of a current model Gruden.

No way, because they have money, and that's the best way to judge intelligence/competence.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,854.58
I'd comment on the nonsense being spewed in this thread by the usual suspects, but I have been put on time out.

RIP to the Main Tank, used to be a great place to discuss football when it wasn't filled with easily offended snowflakes.....now I see why Paddler, Hussy, Third, and many others who used to make this place great don't post here anymore. It's a disaster.

Have at it boys, I'm out.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,137.88
SJSwarm wrote:I'd comment on the nonsense being spewed in this thread by the usual suspects, but I have been put on time out.

RIP to the Main Tank, used to be a great place to discuss football when it wasn't filled with easily offended snowflakes.....now I see why Paddler, Hussy, Third, and many others who used to make this place great don't post here anymore. It's a disaster.

You are one of the worst when it comes to:

1. Calling others names
2. Getting offended
3. Holding grudges
4. Belittling those with an opinion that differ from yours

You are the worst, colloquially speaking.

This particular line of posts resulting in your pouting stems from you insulting everyone's knowledge. You are not a victim.

Well...bye.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,315.52
SJSwarm wrote:I'd comment on the nonsense being spewed in this thread by the usual suspects, but I have been put on time out.

Are you really complaining about something and calling other snowflakes? I don't think you understand what that term means.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,079.30
Your are welcome.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 45,464.78

Irony, party of one. Your table is now available.

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,028.16
Does anyone else hear what seems to be a tiny violin playing?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,578.42

Well, bye.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 1,316.88
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,315.52
TheJayCutlers wrote:

wut. So they're officially the LV Raiders that play in oakland?!
Megalodon
Sand$: 52,513.20
There may be a delay in the new stadium forcing the Raiders to play the 2020 season elsewhere. Just a contingency plan for the 2020 season if needed.
Sand$: 41,693.97
No one cares but just a FYI, Swarm wasn’t given a timeout. Probably should have been but he wasn’t.

Onward and upward

#NewJackCity
”I want players who hate losing more than they love winning”