Tyreek Hill battery investigation

Sand$: 40,442.91
Oh. I thought it was made public just before the draft so.... ok, cool
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 34,989.56
SJSwarm wrote:they did their own investigation and felt comfortable enough with his innocence that they spent a 1st round pick on him, and they were correct.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
endzoneview wrote:Oh. I thought it was made public just before the draft so.... ok, cool

from Wikipedia, they must be Raiders homers too :-k

"The Oakland Raiders selected Conley in the first round (24th overall) of the draft. The Raiders conducted their own investigation and administered a polygraph test to Conley. They chose to select him after he passed the polygraph test."

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
Hopefully they had more evidence to the contrary than a polygraph test. Those things are horribly inaccurate.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,343.67
Markulous wrote:Hopefully they had more evidence to the contrary than a polygraph test. Those things are horribly inaccurate.

Even more inaccurate than eyewitness testimony (not kidding)
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,743.86
NautArch wrote:
Markulous wrote:Hopefully they had more evidence to the contrary than a polygraph test. Those things are horribly inaccurate.

Even more inaccurate than eyewitness testimony (not kidding)

Agreed on that too. Too many people have been convicted just because of an eyewitness testimony.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,947.86

[youtube]AJ5aIvjNgao?t=98[/youtube]

I tried to set this you tube video to start at 1:38. Would have been a great response if I had.

Last edited by theoutlawdekepatton on Fri 05.24.2019, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

SJSwarm wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Oh. I thought it was made public just before the draft so.... ok, cool

"The Oakland Raiders selected Conley in the first round (24th overall) of the draft. The Raiders conducted their own investigation and administered a polygraph test to Conley. They chose to select him after he passed the polygraph test."

Oh, Wiki???

If you click the link that the passage is cited you will find the actual article. The actual article says -

-Conley took and passed a polygraph test given by a registered administrator at the behest of another team in the first round looking to draft him, according to NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -24th-pick

So.... yeah.

Perhaps we should move on
Supreme Megalodon
Yeah, we could talk about the scumbag that beat his kid who is in a long line of scumbags drafted by the Chiefs, instead of trying to perpetuate a clearly false narrative about the Raiders, who outside of Aldon Smith haven't even had a player with anything but maybe a drug offense since the days of Darrell Russell and Barrett Robbins. And Smith was literally cut the morning after he was arrested. But yeah, Hill is totally going to play for the Raiders, who didn't even show interest in Reuben Foster and Kareem Hunt. :thumbright:

Megalodon
Sand$: 41,302.32
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,343.67
As much as I love making fun of the raiders recently, I don't think we can put this on them. The league lets most of the players get away with things. I'd be surprised if we couldn't find something similar on every other team.

Having said that - awful people are awful.
und2006 wrote:https://www.mercurynews.com/2007/01/29/lynch-wont-be-charged-with-assault/

I'll just leave this here...

I thought that was going to be a link about Sean Smith.

I don’t want to ruin the surprise if anyone wants to wiki him.
Supreme Megalodon
Sean Smith was cut. Can’t do much more than cut someone if they screw up.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,677.26
SJSwarm wrote:

Did Gruden hook the electrodes up to Conley's nads himself?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,859.34
TMZ has the video.
But, Conley has kept his head down. Hasn't had any children removed from his home, etc.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour