Tyreek Hill battery investigation

Sand$: 40,438.45
SJSwarm wrote:Sean Smith was cut. Can’t do much more than cut someone if they screw up.

You're right. He was cut. After he was allowed to play the season. He proclaimed his innocence (assumingly passed a polygraph) then pled guilty once the season was over. The Raiders took quick and swift action cutting him the day before he was sentenced.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,859.34
If you are such a dirtbag that the state removes your child from your home ... Well, that's bad bro

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 26,039.64
endzoneview wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:Sean Smith was cut. Can’t do much more than cut someone if they screw up.

You're right. He was cut. After he was allowed to play the season. He proclaimed his innocence (assumingly passed a polygraph) then pled guilty once the season was over. The Raiders took quick and swift action cutting him the day before he was sentenced.

Honestly, if someone put their hands on my sister I'd curb stomp that rump too. Totally the same as beating the crap out of a toddler and breaking his arm, clearly.

2019 Sharks with Big Sticks Champion
2019 Stealing Home Keeper League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,298.08
SJSwarm wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

Honestly, if someone put their hands on my sister I'd curb stomp that rump too. Totally the same as beating the crap out of a toddler and breaking his arm, clearly.

Yeah... that's not at all what happened with Smith... like not even close.
Great White Shark
A reminder: Smith served a year in jail for beating the crap out of his sisters boyfriend.
Doesn't excuse his violence, but context. Smith is out of the league, one of the violent criminals that actually had his NFL cake taken away,
Hill beats women(proven), and allegedly 3 yr olds.
Not much comparison betwix the two, aside from the violent criminality

Supreme Megalodon
I love that the two examples of Raiders in trouble with the law that the tank could provide were Lynch from a decade before he played with us, and Sean Smith, who beat the crap out of a dude who assaulted his sister. You guys are great.

Supreme Megalodon
und2006 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

Give us the truth then. I suppose you were there?

Great White Shark
Violence like this is why we, as Americans, should be grateful for the 2A.
When a violent criminal is assaulting you, and you are at a distinct physical disadvantage...having a gun is your best means of self defense.

Sand$: 40,438.45
SJSwarm wrote:I love that the two examples of Raiders in trouble with the law that the tank could provide were Lynch from a decade before he played with us, and Sean Smith, who beat the crap out of a dude who assaulted his sister. You guys are great.

don't forget, you completely whiffed on the timelines and details of both incidents. :lol:
Megalodon
SJSwarm wrote:
und2006 wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:

Give us the truth then. I suppose you were there?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2437 ... rly-prison

Prosecutors said the cornerback beat his sister's boyfriend after the man tried to intervene in an argument between Smith and his sister. They said he stomped on the man's head, causing "serious bodily injury."

The version of events that the court documents show are a little more relevant than what he said to the media before he pled guilty. HE was arguing with his sister, and the boyfriend tried to stop it... and got brain damage because of it.
Great White Shark
All the more reason to carry. I'm gonna lose against a pro athlete violent criminal, even though I feel like a internet bad a s s.
A gun on your hip keeps the rowdies from crossing the line.

Megalodon
Stop it, we argue about less important things in this forum, the important discussions are in General Talk.

Back to who's team has the most terrible people on it.
Supreme Megalodon
endzoneview wrote:
SJSwarm wrote:I love that the two examples of Raiders in trouble with the law that the tank could provide were Lynch from a decade before he played with us, and Sean Smith, who beat the crap out of a dude who assaulted his sister. You guys are great.

don't forget, you completely whiffed on the timelines and details of both incidents. :lol:

I'm old and a stoner. What's your excuse for false equivalencies? I get why the Chiefs fan does it, diversion is a solid tactic.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 26,675.06
SJSwarm wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

I'm old and a stoner. What's your excuse for false equivalencies? I get why the Chiefs fan does it, diversion is a solid tactic.

I actually said nothing about Sean Smith. Or any other Raiders players.
But you keep being old and stoned.
Supreme Megalodon
This just in from the Chiefs fan, Gareon Conley does not play for the Raiders.

Film at 11.