Tyreek Hill battery investigation

Great White Shark
Sand$: 23,357.66
jamcutpost wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:Seem like a nice couple.

Stellar.

That poor, poor kid. Jeezus :(

Think you need to tell your lot to get on the phone.

Marquise'll be gone if you stay put.

I’ll reach out to Veach.

And thanks Dorsey. Again.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,145.76
Welp
Hated the pick then...was very outspoken...almost started to waver

They both need to be charged
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,550.40
rugger48 wrote:
und2006 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I hoped it was sarcasm but it was also on brand so I couldn’t tell when I read it. I just decided to ignore it :smile:

Yeah, when you regularly post crazy hot takes similar to that which aren't jokes, you can't pull off the sarcasm angle.

Need to be a little more straight forward with your humor.

Wut?

Was a response to KillerKam, I quoted EZV because he was referring to the same post.
Megalodon
Sand$: 44,550.40
Needs to never play another down in the NFL and spend some time in prison.

Big man beating on a 3 year old.
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,309.86
He is done
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,398.24
Hope to never hear from him again. How bad of a relationship do you have to be in, to record an insurance policy conversation. Crazy.
Sand$: 42,782.99
Chiefs ban Tyreek Hill from offseason workouts

GM. Brett Veach told reporters in a late-night, end-of-round-one press conference that, in light of the audio that emerged on Thursday evening of Hill and Crystal Espinal discussing the events that led to their three-year-old son suffering a broken arm, Hill will not be taking part in any team activities.

“We were deeply disturbed by what we heard, we were deeply concerned,” Veach told reporters. “We decided that at this time and for the foreseeable future, Tyreek Hill will not take part in any team activities. We are going to gather more information, we’re going to evaluate this information, and we will make the right decision regarding Tyreek Hill.” via PFT
Sand$: 42,782.99
Once again, without video or audio evidence, the team and fans were more than happy to look the other way, create doubt and pass on the blame so much so that they convinced themselves that it would be ‘shocking’ if it ended up being true despite every sign to the contrary.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,097.98
Looks like the Chiefs will be without Hill. Goodell is probably going to put him on some type of suspension.
Great White Shark
endzoneview wrote:Once again, without video or audio evidence, the team and fans were more than happy to look the other way, create doubt and pass on the blame so much so that they convinced themselves that it would be ‘shocking’ if it ended up being true despite every sign to the contrary.

Or people waited for more facts to come out before making snap judgments. Before today, nothing was known other than there was an investigation, and it wasn’t clear he was the target.

Spare me the sanctimony and hyperbole. No one in Kc dismissed these allegations out of hand or took them lightly. Not the fans. Not the front office.

This is also the same organization that immediately released Hunt once they learned the truth, unlike other teams that let the nfl do the punishing, only to see other teams line up to sign him. When the chiefs cut Hill, just watch some other team will sign him.
I don’t recall you being terribly offended at the Browns signing Hunt. No one here was.

By the way, the current Browns GM is the one who drafted both Hunt and Hill, and KC’s current regime is now left with the mess he made. And people wonder why, between this and the cap mess he left, that he got canned.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,950.16
hawkdogger wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Once again, without video or audio evidence, the team and fans were more than happy to look the other way, create doubt and pass on the blame so much so that they convinced themselves that it would be ‘shocking’ if it ended up being true despite every sign to the contrary.

Or people waited for more facts to come out before making snap judgments. Before today, nothing was known other than there was an investigation, and it wasn’t clear he was the target.

Spare me the sanctimony and hyperbole. No one in Kc dismissed these allegations out of hand or took them lightly. Not the fans. Not the front office.

This is also the same organization that immediately released Hunt once they learned the truth, unlike other teams that let the nfl do the punishing, only to see other teams line up to sign him. When the chiefs cut Hill, just watch some other team will sign him.
I don’t recall you being terribly offended at the Browns signing Hunt. No one here was.

By the way, the current Browns GM is the one who drafted both Hunt and Hill, and KC’s current regime is now left with the mess he made. And people wonder why, between this and the cap mess he left, that he got canned.

how come the woman was getting most the blame in the beginning? good thing for the audio recordings...many would have continued to suspect her like your DA buddies

PS. im still working on the daniel jones write up...will be done shortly
Last edited by Killa CAM CAN!! on Fri 04.26.2019, 07:30, edited 1 time in total.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,309.86
Dude shouldn't have even been drafted. I hope the kid doesn't have to deal with him anymore
Great White Shark
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:

how come the woman was getting most the blame in the beginning? good thing for the audio recordings...many would have continued to suspect her like your DA buddies

PS. im still working on the daniel jones write up...will be done shortly

Ah. So EZ was referring to the DA.
Gotcha.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,950.16
EZ was referring to Hawkdoggy...when he said "fans were happy to look the other way "(at the fiance')

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,854.10
Knee jerk reaction but I have dropped him everywhere. He should be out of the league for good now anyway.